Selling collection

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Aaddr
Pet Score:11320
BattleTag®:holleywood#1641
Realm:Eonar-us
Selling collection

Post by Aaddr » February 26th, 2019, 4:39 am

So I really have been wanting the Brutosaur mount for awhile now, but I hate farming and am not good on the AH with xmog items etc. so I have decided to sell some of my pets. I haven't really been into pets since Argus came into Legion, so I am missing from there on accept for the few I have come across doing everyday things. I also have a lot of pet charms of the new currency and the rep to buy for Alliance and Horde pets with them, as well as level them to 25 with my leveling tokens. This is my pet status: https://wow-pets.com/rankings/characters/us/area-52 and of course I will need to sell on one server basically unless xfer fees for xferring my gold through the AH to my main account are met. I do not want real money, just wow gold for the dino. Let me know if you have interest, but I will probably start posting on Zangamarsh-Alliance soon since it's a full server and has the best prices for pets compared to the other full servers I have characters on currently. Obviously if someone makes me a great deal I will give more pets then their worth so you can turn around and make a profit, which I wouldn't mind at all especially if I got 5million at once (I'd be willing to negotiate to give a lot more pets then the worth of 5mil...) Let me know if interested or please let someone else know if they have interest. Also offering finder's fees, big ones if you get me big sales!