(US) WTS: Some decently Rare Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sto650
Pet Score:3983
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
(US) WTS: Some decently Rare Pets

Post by Sto650 » May 4th, 2017, 11:35 pm

I realize these are not the most rare pets in the game, but I am leaving WoW and I want to cash out some gold for Blizzard balance, so I'm hoping to trade these off for some decent in-game gold that I can use to buy tokens.

Hatespark the Tiny
Ethereal Soul Trader
Jadefire Spirit
Drudge Ghoul
Blackfuse Bombling
Kovok
Gooey Sha-ling
Elwynn Lamb
Shimmering Wyrmling
Viscidus Globule
Ashleaf Spriteling
Azure Crane Chick (rare)
Blazing Cindercrawler
Enchanted Broom
Enchanted Cauldron
Enchanted Pen
Enchanted Torch
Crawling Claw
Lanticore Spawnling
Ji-Kun Hatchling

Or really quite a few others. If you're after something specific, maybe I have it! You can always ask. Of you can check my collection as listed here. I think everything is in my journal at the moment, though maybe a couple are in cages somewhere. Collection should be nearly up to date though. If it's there, I have it for sure.

If you're willing to offer about 105k gold for one of these pets (or a combination of several of them), I can create a character on any US or Oceanic server and trade them over to you. My home server is Aman'thul in Oceanic, so I can take any deal if it is conducted on my home server. But any other server, I need the deal to give me enough gold to buy a token immediately; otherwise it is not even remotely worth it to me.

Just trying to cash out some pets for Blizzard balance. Hopefully, this can be mutually beneficial to some people. Thanks!

TheScot#1944

Darkmaster
Top Rater
Pet Score:5191
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Re: (US) WTS: Some decently Rare Pets

Post by Darkmaster » May 17th, 2017, 4:11 pm

I will add you in BNet maybe I can help you out with a few tokens

Leiksyn
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: (US) WTS: Some decently Rare Pets

Post by Leiksyn » May 23rd, 2017, 12:39 pm

I added you on bnet, Im interested in a few of those pets and can certainly help you get some tokens