LF: Legion CE/Bnet balance, trading pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Quoril
Pet Score:4337
Realm:Kael'thas-us
LF: Legion CE/Bnet balance, trading pets

Post by Quoril » June 7th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Hi! As the title says, I'm in need of a copy of Legion CE. As much as I dislike having to let go of items in my collection, I really won't be able to afford it anytime soon, and so am willing to trade some pets you'd deem is of equal value to it.

I won't be listing the pets I have, but I have most of usually sought-after pets (except for pets on the Do Not Trade list), but have no doubles of them. So if you'd please post the pets you want for the trade here, I'm more than confident I'll have them. As I've never really posted here before, I'm willing to go first if you seem like a reputable member of the community. ;)

btag: Quoril#1127

This is a last ditch effort on my part to acquire the CE, so I'm really hoping someone interested/generous gets to see this.

Positively hoping,

-Q

Mrnooby
Pet Score:4567
BattleTag®:MrNooby#1179
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Re: LF: Legion CE/Bnet balance, trading pets

Post by Mrnooby » June 7th, 2016, 11:23 pm

When you sought-after pets, do you mean blizzcon pets etc? I know they're not worth less than the legion CE, but I'm curious, since you noted that you don't have pets on the do not trade list.

Quoril
Pet Score:4337
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: LF: Legion CE/Bnet balance, trading pets

Post by Quoril » June 7th, 2016, 11:30 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention no blizzcon pets. Just the usual tcg ones, and some more pricier in-game drops like Crawling Claw, Viscous Horror, etc. My bad for not clarifying. :)