LF BNet Balance

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Katnipssc
Pet Score:4490
BattleTag®:VeritaNostra#1673
Realm:Stormrage-us
LF BNet Balance

Post by Katnipssc » April 26th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Hey everyone. I'm looking to trade pets for BNet Balance. My entire collection is up for grabs, I've just lost interest in pet collecting unfortunately and I'm looking for BNet Balance to purchase two digital CE Legions. I need seven Bnet cards total to get both copies.

I have pretty much every pet in the game, almost all of which are level 25 rare quality. I'm willing to trade off any of the cageable pets for Bnet Balance. Feel free to browse through my collection here, or contact me either through the site or in game on Stormrage Alliance, my characters name is Lunaryn.

My Bnet tag is VeritaNostra#1673, I'll be around on Bnet pretty much every day this week after 6P.M. EST. Contact me if you're interested in trading. :)

Fanaticdreamer

Re: LF BNet Balance

Post by Fanaticdreamer » May 3rd, 2016, 2:04 pm

I'm just curious - how much BNet Balance would you require for the following:

Blackfuse Bombling, Black Tabby, Bone Wasp, Bananas, Corrupted Nest Guardian, Crimson Whelpling, Crawling Claw, Droplet of Y'saarj, Soul Trader, Fox Kit, Firefly, Eye of The Legion, Gooey Sha-ling, Grell, Grimoire, Hatespark, Jadefire, Ji-Kun Hatchling, and Lichlings?

Fanaticdreamer

Post by Fanaticdreamer » May 3rd, 2016, 2:06 pm

Sorry for double post - I just requested you on Bnet.

Katnipssc

Post by Katnipssc » May 3rd, 2016, 5:10 pm

I'm basing the value off of the value of tokens. So 1 card is like.. 40kish. I will hit up the Ah in a bit and check the value of each pet and do the math. I'll edit this post with the amount.

Edit:
Based off of current Stormrage and Undermine prices the value of those pets comes up to about 615,000. Dividing that by the current value of tokens it would be about 10 or 11 Bnet cards for everything on your list.

Katnipssc

Post by Katnipssc » May 13th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Bump.

Mrnooby
Pet Score:4567
BattleTag®:MrNooby#1179
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Mrnooby » May 15th, 2016, 7:04 am

Just a heads up, the going price of bnet balance cards is far more than 40k per card. I've seen plenty of people around here that are more than willing to pay 80k per card.