(US) Looking for RaF

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us
(US) Looking for RaF

Post by Saviya » May 14th, 2015, 5:17 am

Now that I have a pretty new purple kitty, I'd love to RaF with someone to get the zipao tiger! You pay for your account/time, I'll level 2-3 characters (if you desire more than 1) with you, as well as toss in a couple pets that you can sell for gold on your chosen server, or I'll contribute to your collection if you prefer. Any specifics can be worked out, just add me and we can discuss it ingame! (Only server offlimits is Hyjal, as I have full characters there already!)

For those who aren't sure how RaF works: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend
If you have someone you want to start playing with you, let me do the work of getting them started!

edit: If you're not interested in RaF, I'd be good with trading for 2 months gametime + battlechest for pets.

I have a bunch of more common pets, but I'm checking my ah constantly so I also have (and will update with any others I pick up):
Ethereal Soul-Trader
Spineclaw Crab (H/H, lvl 25)

Looking for 2 Mystic Runesaber ($25 store mount) Feel free to add me or post here. Saviya#1875
I have 2 ethereal soul-traders right now, and a bunch of other stuff but if there's something specific you want I can try to get it

Thanks babybug!
Last edited by Saviya on May 20th, 2015, 8:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Saviya

Re: (US) Seeking Mystic Runesaber

Post by Saviya » May 16th, 2015, 8:48 pm

updated first post!

Briannafae
Top Rater
Pet Score:4436
BattleTag®:Briannafae#1899
Realm:Llane-us

Re: (US) Looking to RaF! (and baneling question)

Post by Briannafae » May 18th, 2015, 2:59 pm

You will need to have the first Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty game before you can add the 2nd StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm collector's edition for the baneling pet. The first one has the mini thor pet. I had friends buy the collector editions for me for wow gold (first one from ebay and the 2nd thru the store's digital download gifting)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » May 18th, 2015, 3:32 pm

The Heart of the Swarm is an expansion so requires the first game. You can add the CE of HotS on to the Non-CE WoL and you'll get the Baneling but I've heard it can be problematic to upgrade to the WoL CE after that.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » May 18th, 2015, 4:34 pm

If it is working like the WoW CEs you have to contact a GM with the code on the older CE then they will mail you the pet. But you do indeed have to have basic edition of Star Craft added to your account before you can add the current CE. Also, if you don't want to play Starcraft at all you can just add the codes without ever installing the games on your PC.

Saviya

Post by Saviya » May 18th, 2015, 7:36 pm

oh I see, thanks guys!

Saviya

Re: (US) Looking for RaF

Post by Saviya » May 21st, 2015, 8:05 am

^