NEW THREAD COMING SOON!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - Grand Reopening!

Post by Rusti » January 30th, 2015, 5:40 am

Sweetyplumb wrote:Morning :) My battle tag is CarlaPlumb#1169
and I have a Orc up and running on her way to ORG Named Persphonie I have a guild bank tab of pets that would love a new home as I have a crazy aversion to having duplicates if I don't have to !
Sorry I was not on to greet you! I'll be on all day today to when you are on send me a shout! I look forward to meeting you!

Monkeykibble
Pet Score:2069
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Monkeykibble » January 30th, 2015, 11:47 am

Thanks to all who have donated! Another day, another pet adopted that I was missing :)

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » January 31st, 2015, 8:22 am

Monkeykibble wrote:Thanks to all who have donated! Another day, another pet adopted that I was missing :)
It is a wonderful thing, is it not? Thank you to everyone who's participating in this endeavor, let's keep it going!

Mordal
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - Read Post #2 Please!

Post by Mordal » January 31st, 2015, 10:36 am

Rusti I would be happy to donate some pets my tag is vinnyb#1683 :D :D

Ano
Pet Score:4346
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Ano » January 31st, 2015, 4:27 pm

Hello Rusti! This is an amazing idea and I'm running my Orc to Org before I'm off to dinner. My battletag is Anowyyn#1775, and I've sent a request to add you.

I'll be doing a bit of both donating and requesting. If I take something I'll be sure and add at least one pet, as well as others that I've got extras of. This is such a great thing your'e doing so I'll do what I can to help out when I'm able.

Thanks in advance :)

Achren
Pet Score:4255
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Achren » January 31st, 2015, 5:52 pm

I would like to join if possible. I have a have some possible donations as well.

Btag: MadreMayhem#1222

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » January 31st, 2015, 6:16 pm

Hi
What a wonderful idea. I would like to donate/see what you have that I am missing. I have tons of all of the common pets that I don't want to sell or delete. I will see if I have anything that is needed. My battle tag is Stormey0317#1264. I am in the Philippines so odd hours from you, but just send me a tell and I am there.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 31st, 2015, 6:28 pm

Lordblacknail wrote:Hi
What a wonderful idea. I would like to donate/see what you have that I am missing. I have tons of all of the common pets that I don't want to sell or delete. I will see if I have anything that is needed. My battle tag is Stormey0317#1264. I am in the Philippines so odd hours from you, but just send me a tell and I am there.
Hi there. I accepted your request and have messaged you a few times and tried to invite you to the guild but I'm not getting a reply. Let me know when you want an invite :)

Ano
Pet Score:4346
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Ano » January 31st, 2015, 8:04 pm

Thanks for the invite and the two pets I nabbed today, especially the Netherspace Abyssal, soloing that chess event on several toons every week was making me go crazy!

Thanks to all who donated, you're amazing. <3

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 31st, 2015, 8:06 pm

Ano wrote:Thanks for the invite and the two pets I nabbed today, especially the Netherspace Abyssal, soloing that chess event on several toons every week was making me go crazy!

Thanks to all who donated, you're amazing. <3
No problem! I forgot to note who donated the abyssal so hopefully they will see this and see how happy have they have made you!
Last edited by Rusti on February 1st, 2015, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » January 31st, 2015, 8:45 pm

I met Rusti and it was a very nice meeting. What a nice thing to do. I was able to find three pets that I didn't have. I will be donating tomorrow so look for what you might need.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » February 1st, 2015, 4:11 pm

Heya,
I'm interested in joining. I have some spare pets and also missing some.
Charlotte#1119

edit: Thanks! Found 1 pet I was missing & donated a green carp and couple of those garrison pets. :D

Vigoureux
Pet Score:1639
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Vigoureux » February 1st, 2015, 6:20 pm

I would like to join as well! [BattleTag#11101]
I have a few pets I made that were forgotten in a guild on another realm.
Now that I'm thinking of deleting the character, the pets are going to need a new home.

Theremar
Pet Score:5295
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency -

Post by Theremar » February 2nd, 2015, 1:11 pm

Sounds like an amazing idea. I would love to join my battle tag is joemh759#1907.
I am interesting in adopting and also helping out others by donating.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » February 3rd, 2015, 9:40 am

Alright I have reworked the tabs and changed the way the adopting works. I am hoping that people will be a little more interactive with me and their adoptions thus allowing me to have a better idea of what is moving and what is not. This will allow me to see what pets are good for restocking and what ones are not.

I have outlined the new permissions in this post under Important News:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13015&p=104484#p104484

Also, we have been getting some amazing donations lately. Thank you to all of those that have donated! You are the ones keeping this alive. In leu of all these donations some more pets have been added to the not accepting list and I have expanded on the no vendor pets by clearly listing what pets excactly fall in that category.

This list can be found here under Adopt & Donate:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13015#p104486

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » February 5th, 2015, 12:19 am

<bump> :D Don't want this to fall out of sight, always new people looking for pets around.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » February 5th, 2015, 1:17 am

Rendigar wrote:<bump> :D Don't want this to fall out of sight, always new people looking for pets around.
Thank you! ^_^

Going to remind people as well, if you see something you want but I am not activley logged into the game then please take the following steps to ensure you get the pet you want:
  • 1) Post here first. Make sure to include your Bnet name and character name in the guild to ensure there is no confusion. You never know when someone else is eyeballing the same pet as you.
  • 2) See if my Btag is still logged in. If so then drop me a message there in addition to your post here.
I ALWAYS check both before i log in for the day. Leaving a message at both places guarantees I will see it in the event my Bnet or computer crashes while I am away. This morning I found that at 8am someone had messaged me on Bnet that they wanted a pet. I checked here and saw no posts so I passed the pet along to them. An hour after, someone else messaged me wanting the same pet. They had seen it at 4am but waited until we were both on to mention it anywhere but it was too late and already had been given away. This is the ONLY way to be sure you get the pet when I am on again, otherwise someone else might snag it!

Petals
Pet Score:11381
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Petals » February 5th, 2015, 2:52 am

Hello Rusti -

Could you reserve the Giant Sewer Rat for me please? =)

Not sure protocol on this: I just got another friend into pet battling and I am looking for another pandaren water spirit - could I have another one of those as well? I haven't had luck doing the daily lately. If it is a problem - no worries!

=) Thanks for offering this service!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » February 5th, 2015, 4:11 am

Petals wrote:Hello Rusti -

Could you reserve the Giant Sewer Rat for me please? =)

Not sure protocol on this: I just got another friend into pet battling and I am looking for another pandaren water spirit - could I have another one of those as well? I haven't had luck doing the daily lately. If it is a problem - no worries!

=) Thanks for offering this service!
I can hold on to the rat for you. Unfortunatly I have set the rule that requests from the request only tab can only be requested for yourself with a limit of one per day week. I will be more than happy to toss one their way if you get them to get in contact with me though. I can reserve one for a short time to give them a chance. I can't make any acceptions otherwise though unless I am willing to make that acception for all. I do hope you understand.

Please pass my battletag along to them! <deleted>

EDIT: Also please let me know what your toon name in the guild is. I know it sounds horrible to ask but we have had a large influx of new members this past week and I've failed to tag everyone so I don't want to give it to someone else by mistake. Nevermind I see that it is the same.
Last edited by Rusti on March 12th, 2015, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 5th, 2015, 5:41 am

It looks like someone lucked out while I screwed myself over.... I ended up with two of the same breed of the Axebeak Hacthling and it appears I accidentally donated the one I had already leveled up halfway instead of the level 1 I had just made.

So, to whoever took that one from the bank... congrats for benefiting from my blondeness. *sigh* Now to start from scratch with leveling that pet.

The point is: Can we possibly have any pets that are NOT level 1 placed into the request tab? (Whether they're level 4 or 14 or 25.) That way, mistakes like this could possibly be avoided in the future.
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia