Adoption agency moved - Use new thread

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: Azeroth Pet Adoption Agency - Free Adoptions! Updated 1

Post by Rusti » December 23rd, 2014, 4:36 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:Rusti I have a bunch of extra pets as well. When you get a chance we can meet up. Not sure how many but they range from spirit pets, Zandalari raptors, pandas, holiday drops, lots of pets. My Btag is ravnhawk#1272. I won't be on until after 5:30 pst time tonight (Kitty has a vet visit and she's not gonna be happy.)

But they are ready for addoption to a good home.

That would be awesome! I should be around. Poor kitty! We just got done taking our 3 to the vet a month ago to renew their shots and health checkups and found out one has a heart murmer that we need to keep an eye on. I hope your furbaby gets a perfect bill of health!
Whitemage87 wrote:I took some more pets :) Thank you again Rusti, Faelar, and Wakamaru.
My kid is getting quite the collection because of you guys :)

I also put in a couple extra ;)
I am glad you were able to grab more for him! Make sure to check back later when I am able to pick up Ravenhawk's additions, and thank you so much for your contribution. I'll be adding you both to the donators lists!

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » December 23rd, 2014, 5:56 pm

What a lovely idea! And more efficient than randomly shouting into trade that I have free pets. :D I'll try to contact you this evening to see about donating some little friends.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 23rd, 2014, 5:58 pm

Saasan wrote:What a lovely idea! And more efficient than randomly shouting into trade that I have free pets. :D I'll try to contact you this evening to see about donating some little friends.
Sounds great! I look forward to meeting up with you!

Degrastic
Pet Score:1879
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Degrastic » December 23rd, 2014, 6:30 pm

hi there,

I just started pet battling/collecting and would love to see if you have a cute little critter that would fit in well with my delinquents! How shall I go about making my little orcling on Bladefist?

Lost#1455 (if that helps at all)

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 23rd, 2014, 7:11 pm

Degrastic wrote:hi there,

I just started pet battling/collecting and would love to see if you have a cute little critter that would fit in well with my delinquents! How shall I go about making my little orcling on Bladefist?

Lost#1455 (if that helps at all)
Sent you a request. Just make a level one orc on the Bladefist server and my alt will pick you up to give you a ride to Org where you can look at the pets and grab what ones you like :)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 23rd, 2014, 7:15 pm

Rusti, I think you're going to have to open up a second tab....or else open trade with every person in Org randomly and give them Worg Pups and Smolderweb Hatchlings. ;)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 23rd, 2014, 7:21 pm

Darolyn wrote:Rusti, I think you're going to have to open up a second tab....or else open trade with every person in Org randomly and give them Worg Pups and Smolderweb Hatchlings. ;)
And Sinister Squashlings! Seriously though, I started a new guild with Wakamaru's help just for pet adoptions. We are 1.5 tabs full and have a 3rd ready for more. This whole thing has turned into something pretty amazing.

If anyone that has grabbed pets before sees this and would like an invite into the new guild, please let me know!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 23rd, 2014, 9:46 pm

I sent you a bnet message, but in case you get d/ced and don't see it, please let me know when you're online for an invite! I have some stuff I wanted to give you, and of course look through what you have. Christmas is still two days away, and I still have people to 'buy' for! ;)

Daro
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 24th, 2014, 5:07 am

Sorry about that Daro! I should have updated the old guild text. I'll try and be on today.

Sorry to the others I was supposed to meet. My MIL fell and broke her arm so I had to go grab all of her stuff to wrap and organize so my evening got slammed rather suddenly. I'm running on just a few hours of sleep so please please please be patient if I don't get to meet with you all soon!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 24th, 2014, 5:25 pm

The past few days several people have asked me how many pets they can adopt or stated they don't want to be greedy. You can adopt as many pets as you please. All I ask is that they be adopted for either personal use or for gifting to friends. The only thing I will have reservations about is anyone using them as trade bait or selling them. There are no limitations on how many you can claim though!

Also, you do NOT have to donate in order to adopt pets. While donations are nice, anyone is free to grab whatever pets they like without donating a single thing. <3

Pinyin
Pet Score:4663
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: Rusti's Adoption Agency - Free Pets. Uodated

Post by Pinyin » December 24th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Rusti wrote:It certainly is! Sending friend request now :)
Opps sorry forgot to thank you for the awesome pet. Hope someone enjoyed the death adder.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 27th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Alright guys! We have gotten a lot of new pets thanks to some very kind donators! If you have any interest in adopting some pets, please contact me! If you have adopted in the past then I want to remind you that we have opened a new adoption center (guild) so contact me if you would like access to the new one. I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday!

Stormseeker
Top Rater
Pet Score:6801
BattleTag®:Stormseeker#1145
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Post by Stormseeker » December 27th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Hey Rusti I have quite a few duplicate/triplicate/etc pets that I'd be willing to donate to your agency. I probably won't be on until at least 4pm central time but I'll make a toon on your server once i do get on. Battle tag: Stormseeker#1145

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 27th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Stormseeker wrote:Hey Rusti I have quite a few duplicate/triplicate/etc pets that I'd be willing to donate to your agency. I probably won't be on until at least 4pm central time but I'll make a toon on your server once i do get on. Battle tag: Stormseeker#1145
Sounds good! I've gotta run a few errands before stores close here so if you want to add me my btag is Rusti#1427 :)

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 21st, 2015, 4:00 am

Alright time to get this going again. Still plenty of pets up for adoption! Just post your interest here with your battle tag before adding me!

Derfis
Pet Score:4279
BattleTag®:Derfis#1992
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Re: Azeroth Pet Adoption Agency - Free Adoptions!

Post by Derfis » January 21st, 2015, 10:02 am

I would be interested in participating in this. Please add me in game.

Xpectnt708
Pet Score:3576
BattleTag®:RGallmon#1573
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Xpectnt708 » January 21st, 2015, 11:38 am

Hey Rusti, want to discuss donations. Request being sent now. Have a bunch of pets I'll probably just donate.

BNet ID: RGallmon#1573

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 21st, 2015, 3:18 pm

Alright sent you a request Derfis and I've accepted yours Expectant. I look forward to talking to you both!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 21st, 2015, 3:53 pm

Thanks you Xpectnt708 for all of the wonderful pet donations, someone is going to be a very happy collector to adopt them!

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » January 22nd, 2015, 4:59 pm

Would love to check this out and also unload some of my extras (including WoD pets). Got my orc created and ready to go, so just give me the word!

Bnet tag: ParisWriter#1356
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia