WTB Frosty and Mini Thor pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lajos
Pet Score:1306
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
WTB Frosty and Mini Thor pets

Post by Lajos » October 18th, 2013, 4:42 am

Have a great interest in both pets. Or we can setup a deal for just one pet if you don't have both. Overall, I'm just exploring other options instead of paying the ridiculous prices on ebay.

I can offer a trade of a large amount of gold, most TCG pets or mounts, or any other rare drop chance pets that you might want, and I'm willing to server transfer to you if necessary. So just reply to this post if you are interested or add me to Battletag and we can work something out.

Battletag: Lajos#1444
Last edited by Lajos on October 18th, 2013, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arcanimus
Pet Score:4483
BattleTag®:arcanimus#1483

Re: WTB Frosty and Mini Thor pets

Post by Arcanimus » October 18th, 2013, 4:46 am

I can vouch for Lajos, done a few trades with him over the years, good guy doesnt afraid of anything.

Kravian
Pet Score:1952
BattleTag®:Brongly#1645
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Kravian » October 18th, 2013, 9:20 am

I just recently met someone that sells high end tcg and CE codes. He owns a card shop and has tons of codes, just last night I bought grunty from him for 300k and he is currently holding a tyraels hilt for me for two weeks. He only takes gold for the pets and only takes that gold on Illidan horde side.

I was nervous about transferring gold to another server and paying up front for a code so i poked around to find some people to vouch for this guy and I ended up talking to Fluffybunz from the official forums TCG Loot Card Buy/sell/trade thread. Fluffy bought a Tyraels Hilt and a Murky from this guy and put any worries I had at ease.

So if you are interested in obtaining these pets via gold that you would transfer to illidan, let me know and I can put you in touch with him!

Lajos

Post by Lajos » October 18th, 2013, 9:26 am

Yeah, I can do a large gold trade too. Who is it? I recognize the name Fluffybunz from just browsing the tcg section of the forums sometimes. Don't know this other guy though. I'll check him out once I know the name. I don't mind trading first with most people but I feel safer when its with a reputable seller.

Does this guy also have a post on some other website too or maybe a site for their card shop? Will wait to hear more from you again later, thanks.

Kravian

Post by Kravian » October 18th, 2013, 10:04 am

Hey, I am not sure if this guy has a website or if he posts stuff anywhere, Im sure he is not here though as I haven't seen anyone offering CE codes like that. When he logs in today I will ask him about the website and double check with him about having Frosty and Mini Thor. I know his home server is Uther but I dont know much more than that.

I met this guy from talking to a pet trader friend on illidan horde names Oldneckbeard. I was telling him how grunty is the biggest thing I am after and he was like, I can get you a grunty right now from a legit seller that runs a card shop.

The only downside to the trade I did with him yesterday was that getting in touch with him was difficult. I had moved the gold to illidan a few days ago and the seller was online all the time on my real id but every time I whispered him I would get a response saying "my boss is not here right now, he will have to get back to you" . SO I take it he has his employees play his main while they are at work. And then when the guy would actually whisper me back himself, I would be in a raid with my guild and not be able to meet up with him! So it took a little patience on my behalf, but it all worked out extremely well in the end.

Anyways, once he is on I will ask him about the pets you are after and if its ok that I share is battletag with you and if he has a website for his store.

*Edited out the code dealers battle tag name, probably should not post that before atleast talking to him first!
Last edited by Kravian on October 18th, 2013, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850

Post by Bob850 » October 18th, 2013, 10:57 am

@ Kravian, I was wondering if you can also ask about a CE for me? Im after the Diablo CE. Can you find out if he has one available and for how much?

Kravian

Post by Kravian » October 18th, 2013, 11:15 am

I will ask him, still waiting for him to pop on today. I will gladly help connect anyone to this guy, I don't want to see anyone getting burned with codes and since I know this guy is 100% for real I am happy to help. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him!

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850

Post by Bob850 » October 18th, 2013, 11:20 am

Thanks in advance Kravian! Ill send you a btag request when I log in today.

Lajos

Post by Lajos » October 18th, 2013, 11:26 am

Yeah, just get his battletag for me if you can because I wanted to ask him about the prices and everything in advance anyways, before I decide to jump to that server. Thanks again for this. I've never been able to find any CE sellers anywhere. Seems rare at best.

Kaputt
Pet Score:2856
BattleTag®:kaputt#1861
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Kaputt » October 18th, 2013, 11:41 am

most definitely lookin for a grunty too.is he still selling grunty? does he have one now?

Silverstarr
MVP
Pet Score:13976
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Silverstarr » October 18th, 2013, 12:07 pm

I'd be interested in finding out which codes he has available also. My battletag is Silver#1258. Thanks for posting!

I would have sent you a friend request, but I'm not sure how to see your battletag.

I am mostly interested in Mini Thor.
Last edited by Silverstarr on October 18th, 2013, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rakeling
Pet Score:13959
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » October 18th, 2013, 1:09 pm

also interested in contacting this CE seller- looking for netherwhelp and possibly mini-thor.
rakeling#1648

Abizzmyl
Pet Score:9730
BattleTag®:Rellish#1195
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abizzmyl » October 18th, 2013, 5:17 pm

I'm also interested so PM'd you re the codes I'm looking for. If you don't get it feel free to add me. Rellish#1195

Kravian

Post by Kravian » October 19th, 2013, 11:34 am

Just letting everyone know I sent a message to the CE seller, I havent been able to talk to him yet but as soon as I do I will let everyone know. Hopefully he will be cool with me giving him all of your battletags and everyone can talk to him to work out what they want.

Rakeling
Pet Score:13959
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » October 19th, 2013, 11:43 am

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » October 19th, 2013, 10:18 pm

my btag is sweetdr0ps#1199 when he gets back to you

Kravian

Post by Kravian » October 23rd, 2013, 4:32 pm

Hey everyone, I finally talked to my code dealer connection today. I bought a bundle of tcg vanity items from him and while I was working that out I told them I know quite a few people interested in codes. He wants me to send along your battletags and he will get in touch with you about making the deal. A few things I want to make clear, one is that he only takes gold on illidan horde and he is not interested in pet trades. So please dont ask me to give him your battletag if you dont plan on complying with this, you can try to negotiate prices or whatever but I know he has 0 interest in trading or gold anywhere but illidan horde. Another thing is it takes patience in dealing with this guy, as you can see I just first talked to him today about it after trying to get a hold of him on 18th. He even said he would probably not add anyone until after the weekend. Dealing with this guy takes time but its well worth the wait, so far I have gotten my grunty from him and today I got an ethereal portal, foam sword rack, demon hunters aspect, epic shirt, flag of ownership and a disco. I paid for all of these up front and he gave me the codes as soon as I paid up.

If anyone is worried about trusting this guy, and im not good enough of a vouch, seek out fluffybunz on illidan horde, you can look at mounts for sale, fluffy will be the one with like 9 epic spectral tiger mounts for sale. Fluffy can also be found in the official wow forums TCG buy/sell/trade threads. Anyways fluffy bought murky, grunty and some other codes from this dealer and initially vouched for him to me when I was worried about handing over so much gold. I even went to dragonwizard to find out about fluffy and was told that if fluffy vouches for someone that person is guaranteed to be the real deal.

So anyone that is interested in any CE code or even any TCG codes, just pm me with what you are after and your battle tag, i will get the battle tag list to him by the end of the week and he said he will likely get back to everyone during the start of next week.

Lajos

Post by Lajos » October 24th, 2013, 12:20 am

Can't see any method of Pm'ing someone on these forums. But you already know what I'm interested in. Frosty and Mini Thor. My btag: Lajos#1444. Just get him to add me whenever he can but no big rush. I wont be transferring to Illidan right away anyhow. Probably will be next week or the week after.

Kravian

Post by Kravian » October 24th, 2013, 6:43 am

I got your battletag Lajos, it took me a bit to figure out how to PM someone the first time. You have to click on a user to bring up their forum profile, then click on their name next to WarcraftPets Profile. On that page, right under where it shows a users comments and forum posts is a link that says Messaging/Contact, click that and you can send a pm!

Silverstarr
MVP
Pet Score:13976
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Silverstarr » October 24th, 2013, 11:42 am

Sent a PM. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Battletag is Silver#1258. Thanks for your help!