LF Blizzard Store pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Killua
Pet Score:3004
BattleTag®:Kira#1388
Realm:Madoran-us
LF Blizzard Store pets

Post by Killua » October 16th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Hi guys im looking for every Blizzard store pets x 2 I have a lot to offer from small stuff like DeathAdder (S/S) to bigger stuff like Soul-Trader.... Don't bother looking at what I have on hand because the reason its x2 is because its me and 2 other people plus we got plenty of gold to get you the pet you want just add me Kira#1388

here is just a sample of what I have
>>>WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE TO TRADE<<<

-----TCG-----
Ethereal Soul-Trader
Dragon Kite
Spectral Tiger Cub
Bananas
Hippogryph Hatchling
Landro's Lil' XT
Landro's Lichling
Nightsaber Cub
Purple Puffer
Sand Scarab
Eye of the Legion
Gusting Grimoire

-----DROP-----
Darkmoon Eye
Lil' Bling
Filthling
Tiny Red Carp
Porcupette
Sunreaver Micro-Sentry
Sprite Darter Hatchling
Proto-Drake Whelp
Terrible Turnip
Moon Moon
Droplet of y'Shaari
Ruby Droplet
SpineClaw Crab
Dandelion Frolicker(S/S)
-----CRAFTED/PROFESSION-----
Crawling Claw
Fossilized Hatchling
Magic Lamp
Pet Bombling
Lil' Smoky
Lifelike Mechanical Toad
De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion
Pierre
Rascal-Bot

-----HOLIDAY-----
Lunar Lantern
Peddlefeet
Toxic Wasteling
Spring Rabbit
Wolpertinger
Sinister Squashling
Father Winter's Helper
Winter Reindeer
Tiny Snowman

Stones
Flawless Battle Stones
Flawless Class stones Value
Water - 6
Beast - 2
Elemental - 2
Flying - 7
Undead - 3
Humaniod - 3
Last edited by Killua on October 16th, 2013, 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: LF Blizzard Store pets

Post by Mushalor » October 16th, 2013, 5:09 pm

Out of morbid curiosity (for future reference I suppose, since pay day is a ways off for me), what kind of ratio are you expecting of store pets for your higher end pets like the soul-trader and dragon kite, vs things like the crawling claw or hippogryph hatchling?

Spinachdip
Pet Score:10920
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Spinachdip » October 16th, 2013, 5:24 pm

any desire to trade a blackfuse for a dragonkite or spectral cub? lol

Killua

Post by Killua » October 16th, 2013, 5:49 pm

how many pets your offering for a dragonkite?
better yet message me in game to talk about it because yeah whats the old saying stuff is only worth what you can negotiate so I wouldn't want to set a price on here all because your willing to pay x and and willing to take x and they match does not mean the next person wouldn't offer more for it ^^

Jeremywu74
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Jeremywu74 » October 16th, 2013, 5:55 pm

add me minititan74#1344 interested in droplet of Y, spectral tiger cub and maybe the soul trader

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » October 16th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Killua wrote:how many pets your offering for a dragonkite?
Actually, I'm not offering anything at this time, as stated previously. I just wanted to know what kind of ballpark to expect for when I had the means to do this kind of trade.
Killua wrote:whats the old saying stuff is only worth what you can negotiate so I wouldn't want to set a price on here all because your willing to pay x and and willing to take x and they match does not mean the next person wouldn't offer more for it ^^
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to state here? I'm assuming you're after a kind of bidding war, though, and I'm not interested in that even if I had the means. I much prefer a set criteria to meet, myself.

Good luck with your trades.

Astraldr0p
Pet Score:4511
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Astraldr0p » October 16th, 2013, 8:13 pm

sent a PM

Killua

Post by Killua » October 16th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Mushalor wrote:
Killua wrote:how many pets your offering for a dragonkite?
Actually, I'm not offering anything at this time, as stated previously. I just wanted to know what kind of ballpark to expect for when I had the means to do this kind of trade.
Killua wrote:whats the old saying stuff is only worth what you can negotiate so I wouldn't want to set a price on here all because your willing to pay x and and willing to take x and they match does not mean the next person wouldn't offer more for it ^^
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to state here? I'm assuming you're after a kind of bidding war, though, and I'm not interested in that even if I had the means. I much prefer a set criteria to meet, myself.

Good luck with your trades.
who said anything about a bidding war? if I make a deal with players y we complete a trade that's what that deal is... If someone else on a seprate deal comes in and makes and offer if they don't know the terms of of the first deal they will work on there own deal instead of how trying to base everything on the first deal.... Its how it works even in the real world.

If I own 2 signed Baberuth baseball cards and I got 2 buyers a smart person would not have a 3 way meeting with both buyers 1 buyer is willing to pay 10k for the card that its worth. the other buyer its his dream card and is willing to open up with an offer of 100k for the card. If you keep them seprate you can sell the first buyer his card for 10k then go the 2nd buyer and accept the offer of 100k.. but if the 2nd buyer knows the first buyer got his for 10k from you how much you think he Is going to offer you for his card.... While yes your right it is a bidding war its a bidding war between 2 people every time you make a deal its called negotiating you do it every time.

ill give you an example.
I traded a Lil bling + nightsaber cub for a Grell the night sabercub is worth what 13kish while the grell I have seen them at 7k to me the Grell was worth more then the cub.... If I trade the Grell do I expact anywhere near that return nope ill get grell value not what I did..

Xdude
Pet Score:7751
BattleTag®:Itsdasizz#1164
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Xdude » October 18th, 2013, 3:09 am

I need a red carp...dont have much to trade except a grinder or two.