US - Trading Hippogrpyh Hatchling | Crawling Claw and more!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Gengiskaan
Pet Score:4150
BattleTag®:MattBeaulier#1291
Realm:Aggramar-us
Re: US - Trading Hippogrpyh Hatchling | Crawling Claw and mo

Post by Gengiskaan » January 22nd, 2013, 9:01 pm

I guess I would have to ask 1) how much you want for them, 2) do you care what server you have the gold on? 3) what mounts would you want, as mounts are generally much higher value than pets. Post you response and we can discuss.

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » January 23rd, 2013, 7:22 am

You want a flying mount for the claw? Claw is worth 15-25k on many servers, did you mean a flying JC mount, that would make sense, congrats on 82k for a 40k pet, good dealing on your part.

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Avarre » January 23rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Dem and Thorn arent BOTH of you more of traders then collectors? That is as far as i notice :P .

Gengiskaan
Pet Score:4150
BattleTag®:MattBeaulier#1291
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Gengiskaan » January 23rd, 2013, 11:58 am

Just going to pull myself out of the dealings now. I'm collecting and not looking to trade 2-3x to 1. GL to you though :)

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » January 23rd, 2013, 2:22 pm

Avarre wrote:Dem and Thorn arent BOTH of you more of traders then collectors? That is as far as i notice :P .
I am totally a trader, but the ultimate evil plan is to fully complete my collection. Ive managed to go from having one rocket chicken as a trade base and turn that into all the missing blizzcon pets, the diable 3 Ce, the starcraft 2 Ce, all the TCG pets including ethereal and cub, the rooster mount, all the missing blizz store pets including plush pets... every rare pet. Really all Im missing now is the Ce for wow classic and BC and wrath and the first blizzcon pet. Its been alot of work trading to this point, but Ive managed to seriously come close to a complete collection. Also using the gold from pet sales acquired through trading to buy rare mounts and pets off the bmah. But its work!

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » January 23rd, 2013, 6:22 pm

Demiano wrote:You want a flying mount for the claw? Claw is worth 15-25k on many servers, did you mean a flying JC mount, that would make sense, congrats on 82k for a 40k pet, good dealing on your part.
I am the one that paid that for the Hippogryph. And considering my gold does not travel to other servers I have to do what I can do to get them. Also the 40k pet line is pretty wrong. On most of the servers I've checked it is a far more expensive pet. I also find it funny that you comment about him ripping someone off if you traded a rocket chicken for blizzcon pets. So yeah. Not really needed in this forum.

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Avarre » January 23rd, 2013, 11:40 pm

Ya not every server is Illidan, sure goes for far more then 40k on my server.