Horde Pet Collectors Guild "Tribbles"

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Katmando
MVP
Pet Score:13176
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Horde Pet Collectors Guild "Tribbles"

Post by Katmando » May 16th, 2020, 9:39 pm

Greetings Fellow Battlers / Collectors,

As I am sure most of you do, I run the gambit of pet dailies on multiple toons. Awhile back I made a Guild for said Toons that I just use mostly for battles and named it “Tribbles”. It is located on the (Horde) Echo Isles / Draenor server.

With the expansion coming I have decided to open up my guild to everyone and anyone that is looking for a home for their pet collecting needs. I have hopes that the guild will develop into a well rounded one that delves in all WoW has to offer as we all know there are pets from Questing, Grinding, PvP, Dungeons, Raids and Achievments.

So if you have a love of Pets, or if you tolerate pets but have a love of other aspects of the game and are looking for a new scene in a chill environment, make a toon on Echo Isles or Draenor and come join in the fun. I can be reached here or at battletag - katmando#11155

As always, Happy Pet Battling and Keep it Unreal !

Franko
Pet Score:9732
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Horde Pet Collectors Guild "Tribbles"

Post by Franko » August 12th, 2020, 7:28 am

Hi,
I have been thinking about finding a guild that would include pet collecting activities. I have been working on my own and some things are just impossible. I still have not got into Mechagon dungeon to capture the pets there, for instance. I sent a friend request to find out more about what you are doing. My battletag is AstroFrank#1907. I am on Terokkar, but could move to join up for something like this.

Katmando
MVP
Pet Score:13176
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Horde Pet Collectors Guild "Tribbles"

Post by Katmando » August 13th, 2020, 12:49 pm

Just wanted to leave an update ...
Guild has been going great so far. I have expanded the scope of the guild to include not just Pets but Mounts, Toys, Achieves ... basically making it a Collectors Guild while remaining Pet-centric. We have Old Content Pet Raids/Events every Sunday @ 4server (7pm EST) followed by Mount Raids/Events at 6server (9pm EST).

If this seems like a good fit for you drop me a line or search for "Tribbles" on Echo or Draenor.
P.S. Great to have you with us @Franko