Who Anyone in who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are!
When December 13th 7:00pm server time. Back to "normal" time this time. We'll try to alternate so everyone get's a chance to participate.
Where To Be Announced. Suggestions are welcome!
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. *Duplicate pets are not allowed this time.* Pet list is as follows:
- Books, 'nuff said.
- Spiders. Shelob
- Dragon Whelps. Just the winged type, not the Chinese style.
- The [pet]Imperial Eagle Chick[/pet]s are coming to save us!
- Creepy disembodied eyes, searching, ever searching.
- Ghosts. (e.g. [pet]Lost of Lordaeron[/pet], [pet]Restless Shadeling[/pet] for the Nazgul
- I'm going to say [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] for Gollum. I'd prefer a geist style pet for him, but there aren't any
- Moths. It's what Gandalf sent for help eh.
- Bears. Beorn
- Magical Lamps. closest thing to the Phial of Galadriel we've got
- Walking Trees. Treebeard!
- Rabbits. They pulled Radagast the Brown's sled in the movie. Not the book, but hey.... lol
- Hedgehogs. That poor itty bitty one in the movie was sooooo cute.
- Oozes. For the dead marshes. All icky and nasty and dead. Blargh
- Wolves. Wargs, wargs everywhere
- Elekks/Elephants. They're just super-duper miniaturized Oliphants
- Deer. Elven mounts.
- Bats and Crows. The spies of Sauron.
- Treasure Goblin. There's goblins, and stuff.
- Imps. There's *lots* of goblins, and stuff.