You've collected 0 pets

Free Azure Whelpling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Insanejames
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3001

Free Azure Whelpling

Postby Insanejames » November 27th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Hi everyone. I wanna say thank you to this website I have used it for over a year and I finally have created a profile. Great site. I have made this post to promote that I give away rare companions for FREE! thats right. First one om the list is an AZURE WHELPLING.

All you have to do is leave a comment on my friends youtube channel with your characters name, server and if you Horde or Alliance. We will have the draw on Dec 15th. This is not a scam joke or leading you to a stupid website selling you a fresh virus for your computer. Just a guy with 20 Azure Whelplings and I dont know what do with them all.

I buy and sell companions for gold. Buy low and sell hi. Iv managed to score some great deals but I have way to many. So im going to give some away and help my friend promtoe his youtube channel. Simply youtube . Multiboxing 1 monk 4 warriors Arathi Basin Team tobi. Leave your comment and Good Luck.

Link to video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XabC5lhK ... plpp_video

also follow my Guild on twitter @InsanePainGame

Stay tuned for future prizes and draws

Hellomynameis

Pet Score: 2162

Re: FREE AZURE WHELPLING

Postby Hellomynameis » November 28th, 2012, 1:13 am

Insanejames wrote:This is not a scam joke or leading you to a stupid website selling you a fresh virus for your computer. Just a guy with 20 Azure Whelplings and I dont know what do with them all.

A guy with his first post ever on this forum. If its smells like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, could it perhaps.. be a duck?

Insanejames
Top Rater

Postby Insanejames » November 28th, 2012, 1:27 am

Hellomynameis wrote:
Insanejames wrote:This is not a scam joke or leading you to a stupid website selling you a fresh virus for your computer. Just a guy with 20 Azure Whelplings and I dont know what do with them all.

A guy with his first post ever on this forum. If its smells like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, could it perhaps.. be a duck?

Well thats fine if you think that but when an Azure Whelpling is given away you'll wish you left a comment. if you dont believe I have 20 Azure Whelps pst me on Blackrock Horde side, join my guild and look at Tab 7. I have more than enough companions and gold to keep me happy. Just helping my friend gets some views / comments and providing a companion collector / random person with a rare companion. I have no reason to lie and go all of this for 20 extra hits on youtube. Just being nice.

Tell your friends :D

Hellomynameis

Pet Score: 2162

Postby Hellomynameis » November 28th, 2012, 2:19 am

Insanejames wrote:if you dont believe I have 20 Azure Whelps pst me on Blackrock Horde side, join my guild and look at Tab 7.
Oh cool, I didnt know they fixed the bug with not seeing the tooltips on pet cages in the guild vaults. Or perhaps you have the untrained versions?

Insanejames wrote:I have more than enough companions and gold to keep me happy. Just helping my friend gets some views / comments and providing a companion collector / random person with a rare companion. I have no reason to lie and go all of this for 20 extra hits on youtube. Just being nice.

Well, thats what I am talking about. I've been taught, and in my experience its a good rule to follow online, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

..I mean, if you had posted even as few as 5 posts on this forum before, I would perhaps look differently upon the whole initial post, but as it stood by itself it REALLY looked/looks like spam and/or an attempt to plant virus on the computers of (sometimes wealthy) collectors.

Insanejames
Top Rater

Postby Insanejames » November 28th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:
Insanejames wrote:if you dont believe I have 20 Azure Whelps pst me on Blackrock Horde side, join my guild and look at Tab 7.
Oh cool, I didnt know they fixed the bug with not seeing the tooltips on pet cages in the guild vaults. Or perhaps you have the untrained versions?

I dont know if it is a bug. I dont think they have fixed it. Its just to show you I'm a Horde'er of materials. not just companions. This expansion I have recently sold 3 Guild Tabs worth of Hypnotic Dust. I buy everything low and sell high. Bought the Dust for 12 gold a stack in Cata and I have sold anywhere from 67 gold a stack to 99 gold a stack ( I dont like to go under 70 gold for re selling my dust haha ) I also have other guild banks with about 6 more tabs of Hypnotic Dust. Its just what I do.

Insanejames wrote:I have more than enough companions and gold to keep me happy. Just helping my friend gets some views / comments and providing a companion collector / random person with a rare companion. I have no reason to lie and go all of this for 20 extra hits on youtube. Just being nice.

Well, thats what I am talking about. I've been taught, and in my experience its a good rule to follow online, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

..I mean, if you had posted even as few as 5 posts on this forum before, I would perhaps look differently upon the whole initial post, but as it stood by itself it REALLY looked/looks like spam and/or an attempt to plant virus on the computers of (sometimes wealthy) collectors.

Look I'm Insanejames... The Guild Leader of Insane Pain Game. Im not famous or anything but I have ran a large Guild for over 3 yrs now and I have been Insanejames on Blackrock for 6 yrs. ( armory me ) If I was a scammer I would not use my real toons name. I have always taken pride in letting anyone in my Guild. Im a good player but I have given your avg player a home. I have always taken pride in helping your crappy or avg players ( even though the great players that join usually see how many noobs I may get and they just leave ). So I'm a legit person / player that is here TO GIVE AWAY A FREE AZURE WHELPLING!

I have always agreed if something in life is too good to be true it probably is. Last night after I responded to you, for whatever reason i chose to buy another azure whelpling. ( I have a problem, I might be Insane ) I also purchased an Azure Whelpling on Alexstraza for 300 gold. ( Someone clearly didnt know what it was worth ). So if i know have over 20 of them whats 1 to give away to help promote my friends channel.

Also you cant get a virus from looking at someones youtube channel. So if your worried search TEAM TOBI on youtube and can enter the draw. This maybe the first post and draw I have given away but it wont be the last. So if you snooze you loose. Im here on this website to stay and continue to keep collecting.

Once again Tell you Friends :D

Blessaidlee

Pet Score: 2348

Postby Blessaidlee » November 28th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Im not going to any website, however if u want to meet in game to give a free whelpling Ill take one. Blessaidlee, Argent Dawn Server

Sesamee

Pet Score:

Postby Sesamee » November 28th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Blessaidlee wrote:Im not going to any website, however if u want to meet in game to give a free whelpling Ill take one. Blessaidlee, Argent Dawn Server

This! If it was really just out of the good of your heart we wouldn't have to go to some sketchy website.

Insanejames
Top Rater

Postby Insanejames » November 28th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Sesamee wrote:
Blessaidlee wrote:Im not going to any website, however if u want to meet in game to give a free whelpling Ill take one. Blessaidlee, Argent Dawn Server

This! If it was really just out of the good of your heart we wouldn't have to go to some sketchy website.

LOL. WHAT IS SKETCHY ABOUT YOUTUBE.COM its youtube. and how would I choose who i give it too. A Guild member? Fine Im upping the ante

ITS NOW A LVL 25 AZURE WHELPLING. IM LVL'ING IT RIGHT NOW. THE DRAW IS FOR A LVL 25 AZURE WHELPLING. Im tryin to be nice and give soemthing away. When I made the twitter account I told any Guild member that follows the Guild I will have a draw for 1000 gold. 5 poeple signed up. I gave the gold to a Priest in my Guild. my other posts give you an idea of what im about and how nice i em. YOUTUBE is not sketchy. once again ITS YOUTUBE.

follow me @InsnePianGame

Mystical

Pet Score: 3383

Postby Mystical » November 28th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Maybe he's a partner of youtube... And he's looking for views and comments for his videos, so google can ''pay'' real money to him... I'm not sure, but I believe this is how it works...

So, honestly I don't believe you are giving away the whelpling just to be nice...

Florencia

Pet Score:

Postby Florencia » November 28th, 2012, 4:39 pm

If you guys don't believe or whatever, leave this thread or stop making comments like that, it doesn't do YOU anygood 8-)

As I just watched his friend's vids(about multiboxing gameplays in lower brackets), there's nothing suspicious, no advertisement. Several other ppl already post their names under the vid.

@OP, I appreciate your effort for your friend(team tobi), but I think it would hold more interest if your friend's vid was more about 1 vs 1 pvp, as lots of wow players aren't a big fan of multiboxing in terms of pvp in bgs..

Insanejames
Top Rater

Postby Insanejames » November 28th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Florencia wrote:If you guys don't believe or whatever, leave this thread or stop making comments like that, it doesn't do YOU anygood 8-)

As I just watched his friend's vids(about multiboxing gameplays in lower brackets), there's nothing suspicious, no advertisement. Several other ppl already post their names under the vid.

@OP, I appreciate your effort for your friend(team tobi), but I think it would hold more interest if your friend's vid was more about 1 vs 1 pvp, as lots of wow players aren't a big fan of multiboxing in terms of pvp in bgs..

Well I would like that thank you for the first positvive post, Your right these people are hating hard. I might be starting my own channel wher i give away wow stuff mostly companions since i have way to many of them. If its a flop i loose 1 companion that cost me in game currency which im loaded. so its no big deal. GL to you if you left your name :D tell your friends.

I prolly will never Multibox and alot of poeple do hate hard on Multiboxers. I was curious how many extra hits could be added to any video in general giving out a prize such as a LVL 25 AZURE WHELPLING. Multiboxing has always been interesting to me. Over the yrs of having my own guild I have met 2 Multiboxers. Recruited and they joined. I have tried ratd bg's and have tried to see if indivdual players and Multiboxers can co exist. So far not so good haha. Non the less the people who multibox are adults and my age so we get along quite well. In battle grounds if ther is a multi boxer or terrible players you always have to adjust your strat and I think poeple dont understand multiboxers and thats why they hate. Or poeple just think its un fair for 1 person to control 5 players. I know if i had a team of 5 we would smash a multiboxer. so it is fair as long as your not bad.

If you read some of my other responses you can tell im a very helpful and nice person. So i appreciate you typing some kind words. take care everyone and.... TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Breanni
Site Admin

Pet Score: 1412

Postby Breanni » November 28th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I've locked this thread. While I don't believe Insanejames has any ill-will, this is borderline advertising (due to the "strings attached" to the offer) and our forums aren't intended to be used in this manner.

Return to Pet Collecting