A thank you, suggestion, and question

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Strumpet101
MVP
Pet Score:4301
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
A thank you, suggestion, and question

Post by Strumpet101 » December 8th, 2013, 10:02 am

First of all thank you so much for all the amazing hard work you guys put in. The new changes to the site are fantastic and I am really impressed and pleased.

I do wish, however, that there were some changes to the realm ranking systems. It seems odd to me, that, with over 120 level 25s, all the CT achievements, and some other things, I do not rank as high as people I know have never beaten the tournament or even once PvP'ed. Not that I necessarily want PvP in there. My win ratio must be about 1:4 or so LOL

Anyway, this sounds a bit like a "it's not fair!" post, and I'll own that :) But do you have any thoughts on a change anytime soon?

Many thanks again!

Strumpet101, Host of All Pets Allowed

Tayanu
Top Rater
Pet Score:5505
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu

Re: A thank you, suggestion, and question

Post by Tayanu » December 8th, 2013, 1:28 pm

I get where your coming from!

But personally I prefered the old system of ranking on total pets to be honest, I guess I've just always been more into the collection side, then pet battles came along, and things changed, I love pet battles but it's still about collecting them all for me.

So I guess you can't please everyone:) I think the system as it is the now is fairly decent, but they might have plans to add to it over time!