A filter inconsistency (Damage type)

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
A filter inconsistency (Damage type)

Post by Paladance » September 28th, 2016, 2:56 am

Set the standard filter to Pet Family: Undead and Attack Type: Deals Humanoid damage, both inclusive.

One of the results is [pet]Fragment of Desire[/pet] that uses humanoid abilities, but neither of them deal direct damage;
[pet]Reflective Shield[/pet]'s output is always neutral.

Same with Pet Family: Flying and Attack Type: Deals Mechanical damage -- the spores use [ability]Explode[/ability].
It used to deal mechanical damage (so 60% of max HP to beasts etc), but that was changed to neutral soon.

I've checked, however, if the filter includes ALL abilities of a certain type -- it doesn't, as [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] ([ability]Stoneskin[/ability]) isn't included while typing the magic source (what's fine to me and consistent with the intention).

My request is to exclude from the filter abilities like these mentioned (there are more like several % abilities, but NOT [ability]Vengeance[/ability], [ability]Brittle Webbing[/ability],[ability]Heat-Up[/ability] or [ability]Corpse Explosion[/ability], they do deal specific damage).
Curiously enough, Flying + Critter damage doesn't display [pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet], what is exactly what I'd like to expect in other cases.

Hope it isn't very confusing. Poke if you need a deeper research to be sure. :)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507