Fastest pet levelling?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Fastest pet levelling?

Post by FuxieDK » August 13th, 2023, 4:58 am

Now that Super Squit day is a thing of the past, what is the fastest way to level pets?

I have 77 that I need to level, and 10-20 more will come the next few weeks.........and then 10.2 will hit and give us more...

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Fastest pet levelling?

Post by Gráinne » August 13th, 2023, 5:52 am

Legion Family Tamers. Especially during Pet Week, ofc.

They give the same XP as Squirt. Minor downside: you don't have a heal beside you, so you need bandages, Minor upside: you can use a lower level alt to get good character XP as well, and even put War Mode on for extra character XP, especially with the Dalaran tamers.

OK, so you can't predict them, but if you have enough pets to make a good team for all of them, that's not really a problem. There is one up about half the time.

Whenever I have levelling to do, I use the Legion tamers, and have since ... well, Legion.

This Powerlevelling Guide covers all the angles
https://www.wow-petguide.com/Guide/44/P ... ling_Guide

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » August 13th, 2023, 6:18 am

I do have the pets.... 1645 unique in total ;)

Currently, I have alts at every trainer in Draenor, since the quests are daily pr account, so no flying needed.

But legion is faster than WoD?

Gráinne

Post by Gráinne » August 14th, 2023, 12:41 am

Legion Tamers give the same XP per battle as Pandaria or Draenor Tamers (except Ashlei, which gives a little more) but you can repeat them as much as you like as long as their quest is up. And because so many people do them so often, there are great fast strats available specifically for speed levelling.

It's no contest.

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » September 1st, 2023, 5:09 pm

Gráinne wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 12:41 am
Legion Tamers give the same XP per battle as Pandaria or Draenor Tamers (except Ashlei, which gives a little more) but you can repeat them as much as you like as long as their quest is up. And because so many people do them so often, there are great fast strats available specifically for speed levelling.

It's no contest.
Maybe it have been changed. I just tried with Sissix, and only got to fight her once (with the quest up), then she refused.

Gráinne

Post by Gráinne » September 4th, 2023, 7:32 am

Above I said "Legion Family Tamers". Then when I referred to "Legion Tamers" later I meant "Legion Family Tamers".

Sissix is Legion, but not a Family Tamer.

The Family Tamers are listed in the guide I linked above.

Flurreh
Pet Score:11872
Realm:Sylvanas-eu

Post by Flurreh » September 26th, 2023, 10:31 am

FuxieDK wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 4:58 am
Now that Super Squit day is a thing of the past, what is the fastest way to level pets?

I have 77 that I need to level, and 10-20 more will come the next few weeks.........and then 10.2 will hit and give us more...
go to https://www.wow-petguide.com/ , On the front page there is a small section that shows the available repeatable WQ that will take 1-25 in 3 wins, click on the WQ on the website to see the optimal team and TD script, import it in to rematch and just spamm that WQ as much as you like.
Yesterday i lvld over 100 pets to 25