My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

LF arena pass people

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Zyl
Top Rater
 
Posts: 60
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 3509
Realm: Agamaggan-US

LF arena pass people

Postby Zyl » July 24th, 2013, 4:28 pm

I've gotten my 2 people to do this with me but if something changes/happens ill re update this. Thanks.
Last edited by Zyl on July 25th, 2013, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Chrth
 
Posts: 125
Joined: November 2nd, 2010
Pet Score: 2634
BattleTag®: Chrth#1939
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Chrth » July 24th, 2013, 5:14 pm

I'd be interested, but where's the info on registering for the arena pass again?
Quick and Dirty Primer to Raiding With Leashes II:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4129

Chess Event Strategy/Discussion:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4168

User avatar
Zyl
Top Rater
 
Posts: 60
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 3509
Realm: Agamaggan-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Zyl » July 24th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Chrth wrote:I'd be interested, but where's the info on registering for the arena pass again?


http://us.battle.net/wow/en/community/arena/

Its looking like in the next couple of days I will be getting it.

Also:
"Players who participate in at least 50 rated Arena Pass games on one character and with the same team will be eligible to receive the Armored Murloc pet for their live characters.
Please Note: The characters that players use to qualify for the above prizes must play all of their qualifying games on the same team and must remain on that team for the duration of the Arena Pass. If a player leaves their team at any time, it may void their eligibility by resetting the required number of games played. The live characters that players wish to receive the in-game prizes must be on the same account as the one registered for the Arena Pass."


This is what we would have to do, also I dont really care to win or lose the games, Ill run my char in naked and die.

User avatar
Zyl
Top Rater
 
Posts: 60
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 3509
Realm: Agamaggan-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Zyl » July 24th, 2013, 7:44 pm

A girl in my guild has the pass at the moment but she was having issue finding 2 others to die like me, so it'd be awesome to have you as our 3rd :)

User avatar
Dasnorm
MVP
 
Posts: 4
Joined: January 11th, 2012
Pet Score: 3793
Realm: Silvermoon-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Dasnorm » July 24th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Dasnorm#1628 and I have the pass and no team
I would be down

User avatar
Chrth
 
Posts: 125
Joined: November 2nd, 2010
Pet Score: 2634
BattleTag®: Chrth#1939
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Chrth » July 25th, 2013, 7:25 am

Ok, I've signed up for the Arena Pass. I'll be on at Lunch tonight to log in, etc. I'm guessing B.net still works so we'll talk in-game.

I may not be able to do a lot tonight, but I should be able to play a bunch tomorrow and Saturday night. 50 arena losses matches shouldn't take all that long, even if my pride won't let me go down without a fight :)


EDIT: It looks like the Rated Phase hasn't started yet, so we may need to wait a week or two before we can start earning Murkimus
Quick and Dirty Primer to Raiding With Leashes II:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4129

Chess Event Strategy/Discussion:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4168

User avatar
Zyl
Top Rater
 
Posts: 60
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 3509
Realm: Agamaggan-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Zyl » July 25th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Chrth wrote:Ok, I've signed up for the Arena Pass. I'll be on at Lunch tonight to log in, etc. I'm guessing B.net still works so we'll talk in-game.

I may not be able to do a lot tonight, but I should be able to play a bunch tomorrow and Saturday night. 50 arena losses matches shouldn't take all that long, even if my pride won't let me go down without a fight :)


EDIT: It looks like the Rated Phase hasn't started yet, so we may need to wait a week or two before we can start earning Murkimus

Yeah, I planned on starting once rated gets going. I will let you know when I have my pass.

User avatar
Chrth
 
Posts: 125
Joined: November 2nd, 2010
Pet Score: 2634
BattleTag®: Chrth#1939
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Chrth » July 25th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Zyl wrote:Yeah, I planned on starting once rated gets going. I will let you know when I have my pass.


Even though it doesn't matter a huge deal since we're just going for the matches, you may want to sign up and create the team before rated portion begins, otherwise there's a ratings penalty.
Quick and Dirty Primer to Raiding With Leashes II:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4129

Chess Event Strategy/Discussion:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4168

User avatar
Zyl
Top Rater
 
Posts: 60
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 3509
Realm: Agamaggan-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Zyl » July 25th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Chrth wrote:
Zyl wrote:Yeah, I planned on starting once rated gets going. I will let you know when I have my pass.


Even though it doesn't matter a huge deal since we're just going for the matches, you may want to sign up and create the team before rated portion begins, otherwise there's a ratings penalty.

Got my pass and made a warlock on there, setting up arena team now and now just have to find a way to efficiently copy all of my macros to this char :/

User avatar
Zohdee
Top Rater
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 18th, 2012
Pet Score: 3569
BattleTag®: Zohdee#1348
Realm: Azuremyst-US

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Zohdee » July 25th, 2013, 7:03 pm

I would love to as long as we can fight naked and loose fast :). All I want is the pet. If I can be part of a group..msg me #zohdee1348.

User avatar
Fubar
MVP
 
Posts: 57
Joined: June 5th, 2013
Pet Score: 2493
BattleTag®: Fubar#2138
Realm: Sylvanas-EU

Re: LF arena pass people

Postby Fubar » July 26th, 2013, 7:23 am

I'm looking for an Arena team! Hit me up on my battle tag; Fubar#2138
Fubar the Insane. Battle Tag is Fubar#2138.
Resto Druid for the Horde on Sylvanas (EU)

ImageImage


Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Paladance and 3 guests