About PetTracker addon

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Matronaclo
Pet Score:11807
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu
About PetTracker addon

Post by Matronaclo » October 5th, 2015, 4:14 am

Hi all!
i have an issue with this fantastic addon: since last update (on july 7, v. 6.2.3) I'm unable to see enemy's actions. I wonder if this function is no more supported or if it is a known issue, or if it is an issue that just happens to me :D
pls help!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: About PetTracker addon

Post by Gráinne » October 5th, 2015, 7:51 am

You mean the bar it places above your ability bar showing the opponent's moves and CDs?

I am using PetTracker 6.2.3, and I am still seeing that right now.

I notice that PetTracker installs with subdirectories. If the subdirectories were not created, it could cause this problem. If you install addons by unzipping manually, and didn't specify directory creation maybe? What happens when you delete and reinstall the addon?

Matronaclo
Pet Score:11807
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Re: About PetTracker addon

Post by Matronaclo » October 5th, 2015, 10:35 am

Gráinne wrote:I am using PetTracker 6.2.3, and I am still seeing that right now.

I notice that PetTracker installs with subdirectories. If the subdirectories were not created, it could cause this problem. If you install addons by unzipping manually, and didn't specify directory creation maybe? What happens when you delete and reinstall the addon?
I just deleted all subdirectories and reinstalled the addon. Now it works properly!
Thank you so much :)