[US] Viscous Horror Trade Thread (3 Traded So Far)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Shoot
Pet Score:240
Realm:Tichondrius-us
Re: Another VH For Trade

Post by Shoot » December 9th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Have another VH for trade!

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » December 9th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Right, so here's more feedback on the VHorrors value

I just sold one on Illidan Horde for 115k gold so it is highly sought after...too difficult to obtain for most until thenew xpac...but then the focus will be on getting new and epic level pets ,leveling toons and new content IMO ... So some may fear never getting it

The Soul Trader is devalued due to ROFire loot rate being double the regular amt and the duping scare ...it may bump back in value in time being a supercool and still expensive pet

Kaputt
Pet Score:2856
BattleTag®:kaputt#1861
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Kaputt » December 9th, 2013, 9:06 pm

how bout a tuskarr+ spectral tiger cub?

Kaputt#1861

Greekgodzeus67
Pet Score:2223
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Re: WTT My Viscous Horror

Post by Greekgodzeus67 » December 9th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Faelar wrote:Well sadly your opinion is way off. Soul-traders can be found for sub 100k on many a realm now thanks to dupers. The price on that pet has crashed pretty hard.

Also, please don't come in threads saying "X is a total ripoff" as prices are different all over and it is up to the people trading to determine value, not for us to come in a thread and spout opinions.

Come to Thunderlord where the server is poor and the Viscous horror goes for 75k while the Ethereal trader is 120-150K. I Personally think it is a bad trade and I also stated it was my personal Opinion. I would rather make a few people mad stating that was my opinion than see someone get ripped off. Think outside the box. I was simply offering my opinion, not calling anyone out bud.

If someone did however make this trade, congrats. Like stated, it's up to the traders on who got a good deal.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » December 10th, 2013, 3:22 am

Using one server as a basis for pet worth is the problem you have here. A strong majority of us pet traders know better and we know the VH is worth more than a Soul-trader. That is why people jumped on you for your earlier statement.

Shoot

Re: WTT My Viscous Horror

Post by Shoot » December 10th, 2013, 10:26 am

Greekgodzeus67 wrote:
Faelar wrote:Well sadly your opinion is way off. Soul-traders can be found for sub 100k on many a realm now thanks to dupers. The price on that pet has crashed pretty hard.

Also, please don't come in threads saying "X is a total ripoff" as prices are different all over and it is up to the people trading to determine value, not for us to come in a thread and spout opinions.

Come to Thunderlord where the server is poor and the Viscous horror goes for 75k while the Ethereal trader is 120-150K. I Personally think it is a bad trade and I also stated it was my personal Opinion. I would rather make a few people mad stating that was my opinion than see someone get ripped off. Think outside the box. I was simply offering my opinion, not calling anyone out bud.

If someone did however make this trade, congrats. Like stated, it's up to the traders on who got a good deal.
No worries dude. I didn't take offense. Actually, by the time you posted that I had already traded the VH. I have successfully traded two VHs now for a soul trader + other pets. I have one left at the time being and I am certain I will get another trade just because of their rarity atm.

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » December 10th, 2013, 12:24 pm

Hit me up when you get in game, Shoot, I'll go soul-trader + hippogryph hatchling. :-D

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » December 10th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Thanks, Shoot for keeping me in mind when you got one! Another smooth trade w/ Shoot. :-)

Shoot

Re: Viscous Horror Trade Thread (3 Traded So Far)

Post by Shoot » December 11th, 2013, 10:07 am

Anytime Navi! Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for the smooth trade. BTW, that Bombling destroys in pvp.

Shoot

Re: [US] Viscous Horror Trade Thread (3 Traded So Far)

Post by Shoot » December 11th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Bump

Shoot

Post by Shoot » December 13th, 2013, 10:25 am

Bump Still have 1 for trade!

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » December 15th, 2013, 2:59 pm

Hey there
I will trade my Soul trader ( lvl 7) Darkmoon Rabbit (h/s) for the V.Horror

We can catch each other in game...Will be on tomorrow(mon) after 3ET ..possibly earlier thanks
Battletag to the left

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » December 16th, 2013, 8:19 am

Hiya Shoot

I hoped we could link up for that trade yesterday.. didnt work out..I sent you a message saying I wouldnt be available tonight..looks like Blizz is doing unexpected maintenance too. Real life commitments have me busy for the next 2 days.

I understand if you get an offer elsewhere but if not the STrader and DMRabbit will be there for you when we're both online next..thanks

Shoot

Post by Shoot » December 16th, 2013, 11:02 am

Tekulve2012 wrote:Hiya Shoot

I hoped we could link up for that trade yesterday.. didnt work out..I sent you a message saying I wouldnt be available tonight..looks like Blizz is doing unexpected maintenance too. Real life commitments have me busy for the next 2 days.

I understand if you get an offer elsewhere but if not the STrader and DMRabbit will be there for you when we're both online next..thanks
I appreciate the update. I was waiting on you to go ahead with a deal for ST + Dragon Kite so I will most likely take that tonight. But I'm sure to have another VH by the time you and I can meet.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » December 18th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Shoot do you still have a Horror for trade?

Vaerosi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10251
BattleTag®:Vaerosi#1664
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Vaerosi » December 18th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Where do you keep getting all of these Horrors? I search the AH multiple times daily on two servers (both high/full pop) as well as ask in trade and on the forums and I've yet to find a single person with one for trade. =(