(US) Navi's Trades (AFK)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us
Re: (US) Navi's Trades (Illy Gold for Time & Battle.net card

Post by Navi » December 4th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Sweet! Sent a btag. I'm just sitting down to dinner but shoot me a PM (so it comes to my phone) if you want to trade tonight and I'll hop on my Illy toon. She's in org. If not tonight, we'll catch ea other on btags tomorrow. :-)

Navi

Post by Navi » December 9th, 2014, 10:04 am

I am having trouble catching anyone on bnet. Seems I either miss a message, or I send one when the other person is AFK. It's a shame we can't chat on battle.net on our phones yet.

Since Blizzard's chat feature is primitive at best, and I don't want anyone having to wait for me to get online, I set up a couple rules that notify me immediately if you [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/message/?user=Navi]PM me[/url] or send an email to naviwcp@icloud.com.

I also can send gold or pets (promptly) through in-game mail if catching ea other online is inconvenient, and naviwcp@icloud.com can also be used for [url=https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time]gifting from the Blizz store[/url]. Just be sure to email/PM me your toon's realm and name, typed exactly how it is in game (with any special characters) because I'll copy/paste.

I'll PM this post to those who I've been playing btag-tag with ;) and add it to the OP also. Thanks everyone and looking forward to awesome trades! Btw, I still have [pet]Syd the Squid[/pet].

Navi

Post by Navi » December 9th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Big thanks to Cdeveau for another great trade! I tried to over-pay him for helping me out, and he wouldn't let me. Just an awesome trader.

Updated gold amounts, added [pet]Hatespark the Tiny[/pet] and dropped [pet]Syd the Squid[/pet] price.

Still mainly LF game time and battle.net cards.