windrider cub out of stock again

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: windrider cub out of stock again

Post by Faelar » October 12th, 2013, 12:55 am

Heh I think I was the one to post in these forums letting people know. I'm glad a lot of us were able to jump on it and get our wind riders.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » October 12th, 2013, 7:26 am

If it's not listed on the site it's gone for good I'm afraid. Sad I agree they should let the pet be available by itself and Exwcutey? Bragging is NEVER cool. You just look like an ass that I never want to trade with now. WTG :)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » October 12th, 2013, 9:32 am

Actually the last time it was out of stock it wasn't listed at all in the site, either. (I checked since someone was offering a horror for one and I didn't realise it could even GO out of stock until they pointed out what the problem was.) So I'm betting more will show up again. Hopefully when I've got cash to spare for snagging a code and saving it.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » October 12th, 2013, 9:39 am

I can say with 100% certainty that it was always listed on the website when it was out of stock. I used to check every couple weeks and not one time was it ever missing. You could always select it and see the plush/pet but it would be out of stock.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » October 12th, 2013, 9:47 am

Faelar wrote:I can say with 100% certainty that it was always listed on the website when it was out of stock. I used to check every couple weeks and not one time was it ever missing. You could always select it and see the plush/pet but it would be out of stock.
i agree, ive always seen it listed but it just saying it was out of stock.

Annys
Top Rater
Pet Score:4729
BattleTag®:Annys72#1333
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Annys » October 12th, 2013, 10:13 am

Faelar wrote:I can say with 100% certainty that it was always listed on the website when it was out of stock. I used to check every couple weeks and not one time was it ever missing. You could always select it and see the plush/pet but it would be out of stock.
Yep...I used to check every week as well and it was always listed as an out of stock..now its just gone completely!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » October 13th, 2013, 6:25 am

I also use to check weekly and it was always there but just marked as out of stock.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."