(US) Noob question/trades

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us
(US) Noob question/trades

Post by Violetfemme » June 15th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Ok, so here is my noob question because I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. If I have the flawless account-bound stones (of which I have 3 extra dragon and 2 extra humanoid ones), how do I trade them? Sorry, but I have been collecting for almost 6 months, but never had enough stones that I didn't need them, so it was never even a thought. I can only think of 2 ways that it could work. Either the pet to be upgraded must not be soulbound and the person would have to trade it to me and then I would upgrade it, then trade back. Or does it work like enchantments, where the pet would go in the "do not trade" box and I would perform the upgrade like an enchantment?

Now that I've seen these forums, and if the trade works similarly to how I mentioned above, here is my list of trade offers:

Stones available for trade:
3 Dragonkin
2 Humanoid

Pets available for trade (all level 1):
Pandaren Air Spirit x2
Pandaren Fire Spirit
Pandaren Water Spirit
Mountain Panda

Pets Wanted:
Most Blizzard Pet Store Pets
Most TCG pets
Most of the new 5.3 raid pets and Gahz'rooki (I do not need Fiendish Imp or Menagerie Custodian)

*edited for clarity and new trades
Last edited by Violetfemme on June 15th, 2013, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us

Re: (US) Noob question...sorry!

Post by Rusti » June 15th, 2013, 12:23 pm

The person would have to trade you a cageable pet that you then learn and use the stone on then trade it back to them. :)

Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us

Re: (US) Noob question...sorry!

Post by Violetfemme » June 15th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Thanks for the answer! I knew it had to be an easy one, I just couldn't find it! I think Blizzard should allow it like enchanting works. It would be easier to upgrade some of the harder to catch wild pets that way.