WTT Bnet Bal cards for Hatespark

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us
WTT Bnet Bal cards for Hatespark

Post by Abbotta » January 26th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Ok first, I am new to this but I have an idea of what I can pay for a Hatespark in non-WoW Gold.

Would be interested in talking to a person about this trade but since it's the first time I am doing a serious trade like this would probably need someone to help me understand what exactly I am buying in exchange (I think I know but not 100%).

Obviously would be looking for a more established person who is a member here and a bit of patience helping me figure out how to do a successful trade in this manner.

you can reach out to me at LynneSin#1318

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Re: WTT Bnet Bal cards for Hatespark

Post by Sibi » January 26th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Shoot me a PM with all your questions. I'd be happy to talk you through the whole process.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » January 26th, 2015, 5:32 pm

I have a hatespark and I am an established person that can answer any questions you might have and how the process works. Though I'm not sure if Sibi is trading you one or just answering questions. If Sibi is wanting to talk trade please deal with Sibi first!

Faelar#1331

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 26th, 2015, 6:24 pm

Generally, any trade involving things that can't be put into a trade window requires some trust as someone has to go first. In the case of Balance cards you'd be sending them the code from the card and they'd be trading you the pet. As a newer member who has just started trading most people would expect you to go first so you'd send them the codes either in game or possibly email. They'd load them to their account and then they'd give you the pet. Pets are account wide so you don't have to play on the same server normally. One of you just ends up making a level 1 alt on the others server and you meet up someplace. I usually make a human on the alliance side to meet up in stormwind or an orc/troll to head to oggrimmar on horde side.