Got one, thanks!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Atroposz
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Baelgun-us
Got one, thanks!

Post by Atroposz » November 14th, 2014, 7:05 pm

I'm looking to trade for or buy the H/H version. I've got a H/P and P/P version (and could probably lay my hands on an P/S one), I've got battle stones for every family, and I've got a ton of duplicate pets (too many to list, but feel free to check out my collection [filter to include dupes and "can trade" options to avoid scrolling through 700 pets] - caveat: I'm not going to make some crazy trade, like my rocket chicken for the star :)). If you play on Baelgun, Doomhammer, or Moon Guard alliance, I can do gold.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Atroposz/
Last edited by Atroposz on November 23rd, 2014, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanthern
Top Rater
Pet Score:5032
Realm:Misha-us

Re: WTT/B H/H Iron Starlette

Post by Xanthern » November 15th, 2014, 2:35 am

i have one...what were you looking to trade for?

Skadoo23
Top Rater
Pet Score:3642
BattleTag®:Tristan#1581
Realm:Wildhammer-us

Post by Skadoo23 » November 15th, 2014, 7:04 am

If you have a Bananas or Frostwolf Ghost Pup I could trade for either of those. Lmk, I might entertain other WoD pets if I need them. Thx hope to trade with you soon Tristan#1581.

Atroposz

Post by Atroposz » November 15th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Xanthern wrote:i have one...what were you looking to trade for?
Battle stone (any family), one of my duplicate pets, or some combo of the two, depending on the pet. As I said in my original post, I've got far too many duplicate pets to list, but you can look through my list or ask if there's something specific youre looking for. I'm not going to trade anything crazy expensive for it - the pet's not *that* great, I'm more interested in it for completion. But I've got a ton of battle stones, I figured that'd be something that was a fairly common need. I guess I'd do a certain amount of leveling too, I do all the tamer dailies so I can get probably... 3 or 4 pets from 1-25 in about an hour.

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tweak » November 18th, 2014, 2:02 pm

I don't imagine you'd trade a Spineclaw Crab for one would you?

The Crab outvalues the Starlette by a good bit, so I wouldn't even bother asking normally. BUT... there aren't many holes in my Pre-Draenor collection, and you appear to have more than one... so I figured. Wth, couldn't hurt to ask.

Atroposz

Post by Atroposz » November 20th, 2014, 6:12 am

I'm sorry Tweak. I only have the 2, which are different breeds instead of straight dupes. If I happen upon another tho, I'll look you up.

Also, bump!