Soul Trader or Bananas(other pets) for Flawless (AH) stones

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Soul Trader or Bananas(other pets) for Flawless (AH) stones

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 3rd, 2014, 6:29 am

Hey folks ~ I'm down to 30 pets left to upgrade and I dont relish flying anymore ... tired from many months backtracking to get the rares I missed first time around.So I have the pets mentionned here..will trade either one - the Soul Trader can be level 1 if you're concerned about getting a dupped pet(i have a lvl 7 as well) . Not sure what level Bananas is but I will check. All of my cageable pets are upgraded so I can only accept a bulk amount of Flawless tradeable stones (not family specific).

I dont want to scare off those of you with 1- 4 stones so if you need a Droplet of Y, Blackfuse Bombling, Son of Animus, Living Fluid , Coilfang Stalker, Tiny Carps, Kovok or any other cageable pets then I want your flawless stones too !
In the 12-15k range in value (more on some realms) I have (Rare lvl 25) s/s breed Gilnean Raven that can be traded for flawless AH stones
--------------------------------------------
These stones run a range of prices. I buy them for 2.5 to 3k each on Sargeras ally/Frostmoune and Illidan horde ..I know they show up for 4k plus on other servers. The Soul trader ranges from 50k to maybe 75k but can be sold on low pop. realms for more as many of you know. Bananas is solidly valued 35-45k IMO. Please make an offer ..it will not be first come ,first served.I will let this thread sit for 2 days or so and take the best offer (if there are any) ... not interested in pets back (unless necessary) since I have all AH pets and most in doubles.
==========
BTW = My reputation on this site matters a lot and I have made many trades over 2 years to build it ...so no worries about scams of any sort
Last edited by Tekulve2012 on April 3rd, 2014, 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Soul Trader or Bananas for Flawless (AH) stones

Post by Dragonwizard » April 3rd, 2014, 9:47 am

I have 7 flawless stones that I would trade for a Bananas. I know that values the stones high/Bananas low but it's all I have atm. I would gladly add a pet or two from this list into the mix to even things out a bit. If it's something you would be interested in add me dragonwizard#1388 and we can chat.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 3rd, 2014, 10:20 am

Hiya
Thanks for the response... as I wrote, I want to give this a day or two and see the most stones offered. I took a look at your list Dragonwizard and I'm sure we could work something out if no better stone related offers come in (hope you're ok with that)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 3rd, 2014, 10:31 am

No problem at all. If someone where to offer you more stones for your Bananas by all means take the trade as you where very specific on the fact that stones is priority #1 for you. Good luck :)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Nivad76
Pet Score:3070
Realm:Durotan-us

Re: Soul Trader or Bananas(other pets) for Flawless (AH) sto

Post by Nivad76 » April 3rd, 2014, 10:49 am

I could cash in for 14 stones. Would that get me a soul Trader?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554

Post by Kpb321 » April 3rd, 2014, 10:54 am

Nivad76 wrote:I could cash in for 14 stones. Would that get me a soul Trader?
He is looking for the tradable flawless stones. The ones you can buy with the 3 for 1 trade in or with the tokens from the CT are Marked flawless and aren't tradable.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » April 3rd, 2014, 12:48 pm

Hello! I'm after a Droplet and/or a Tiny Red Carp (if you have one) - how many stones would you be after for each of those?

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 3rd, 2014, 1:04 pm

Hi folks ...I hope the thread won't cause confusion. It is true that I cant accept 'family specific' stones since all my tradeable (AH) pets are now upgraded to rare. To answer your question, Nivad, if you had 14 Flawless tradeable stones I would say that's getting into the right neighbourhood for a Soul Trader... 3.5k x 14 stones=49k We could surely start trade chatting from there.

Hermy- Droplet of Y. + Tiny RedCarp = for 5 flawless stones (or 4 if you had a cheapie pet to toss back)

Kingsfoiler#1479 is the btag guys ..will be on in a bit

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » April 3rd, 2014, 2:06 pm

Ooh, I have 4 flawless stones. And plenty of duplicate pets - I'll send you a request.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » April 3rd, 2014, 2:28 pm

Awesome trade, thank you!

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 3rd, 2014, 4:35 pm

Thanks for the very smooth trade Hermy ! Super trader

Still have tons of great pets to trade as per my original post so anyone looking to trade Flawless stones for pets please connect with me in game.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 4th, 2014, 6:04 am

I just wanted to add that I was able to get a 8th stone last night and will add that to the mix.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 4th, 2014, 6:21 am

Hi Dragonwizard..thanks for your patience with this thread request. Looks like I'll be into a series of smaller trades for this one.

I had some requests for Droplets of Y. and carps that have netted me some stones. Not sure if the the s/s breed of Gilnean Raven is of interest to you for some stones-(the Raven is lvl 25) -I have another unobtainable breed of G.raven upgraded to rare (p/s or p/s-not sure) but I think I may keep that one

Sorry I couldnt flip Bananas to you ...I didnt think I'd "nickle and dime" this stone request but I understand that some people are saving their stone stash for WoD or maybe dont have a larger # available.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 4th, 2014, 8:35 am

Yeah I'm not really interested in trading them for lower end pets as I have a bunch of those already but thanks for keeping me informed instead of just leaving me hanging. I already have a rare P/S Raven that I am having a hard time selling so not really interested in those. It sounds like you're going to get the 30 you need with the nickle and dime trades anyways so good luck :)

Gulnarr
Pet Score:2379
BattleTag®:Gulnarr#1172
Realm:Kirin Tor-us

Post by Gulnarr » April 4th, 2014, 12:05 pm

I would be interested in an S/S or P/S raven, how many stones would you want for those? I have no idea what they sell for.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 4th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Just some reputation props for great traders... Sibi is well known here but I appreciated the super smooth trade

For those who haven't dealt with Gulnarr (post above this one) Gulnarr has been great to trade and chat with in game and has levelled a large # of cageable pets for me over the last month so you can deal with Gulnarr with confidence -props to you both! (I answered your question in game gulnarr as you know ..thanks to everyone for the trades