WTT pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sason
Realm:Icecrown-us
WTT pets

Post by Sason » June 5th, 2013, 12:54 am

Pets I have to trade:
Lil bad wolf
Tainted waveling
Pocket Reaver
Tideskipper
Neth Abys.
Dark moon rabbit breeds: 5, 9

Looking for medium tcg pets for the rabbits or a combo of the raid pets. Also a nightsaber cub as well :)

btag: sason#1345
Last edited by Sason on June 9th, 2013, 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sason

Re: WTT pets/mount

Post by Sason » June 5th, 2013, 11:49 am

bump..

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » June 5th, 2013, 12:26 pm

i have banana if you are after him and im happy trade some of the new raid pets i got as well for tuskarr kite.. not sure if your after him or if we can work something out.. i have alot of extra pets children weekly darkmoon etc msbehavin#1399 ps would you swop ur bunny for a dif stat one ? mines a 3 either way goodluck :)
Last edited by Moneypenny on June 5th, 2013, 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Rakeling
Pet Score:13959
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » June 5th, 2013, 12:29 pm

i'm interested in a darkmoon rabbit (s/s preferred). i'm not sure what you mean by medium tcg pets, but i have the nightsaber cub as well as all the other commons (grell, puffer, lichling, xt, eye of the legion, gusting grimoire, sand scarab) for trade, as well as lots of other stuff at: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4136&p=30814#p30814

if you are interested in trading your spectral tiger cub/rocket chicken/tuskarr kite for anything other than those mounts, let me know :)

rakeling#1648

Sason

Post by Sason » June 5th, 2013, 12:51 pm

Im working on some comp issues so my Wow is iffy today lol but I probably should have reworked all this to make more sense.. sorry it was late last night when I posted.

Medium tcg pets would be Bananas/hipp probably tuskarr kite as well. The first ones id trade my darkmoon rabbit or a combo of raid pets for a medium tcg pet.

Right now im not really looking to trade my spec cub/rock or tuskarr kite for anything really but those mounts. They are the last tcg mounts I need that I really like, and my trade pets are dwindling cause I took a break from trading lol So it would have to be a really really good offer sorry :(

Rakeling I do have a speed bunny, I was hoping to keep it for myself but since I don't really battle I guess it doesn't matter what breed I keep for myself.

Rakeling

Post by Rakeling » June 5th, 2013, 1:32 pm

i don't think i'd be willing to do a tcg medium for a darkmoon rabbit at this point, but if you decide later that you'd be willing to trade either breed of the rabbit for multiple rare pets in the 5-12K range (including TCG commons like nightsaber cub), let me know. since you'd be "trading down" i would try to give you more in total value than the bunny is worth to make up for it.

and no worries about not wanting to trade the other pets, i understand - i figured it couldn't hurt to ask :)

Sason

Post by Sason » June 7th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Exactly never hurts to ask I always say :)

Apparently I reached my limit on my btag stuff.. that's what I get for offering to find people for oondasta lol if you sent me a btag request I probably didn't get it :( Sorry about that.

Rakeling

Post by Rakeling » June 7th, 2013, 4:42 pm

no worries, i haven't tried to btag you yet. but here's a more concrete offer for the s/s darkmoon rabbit, based on what i see missing from your armory pet collection (like we both said, it can't hurt to ask, right?):

a nightsaber cub,
plus your pick of 15 pets/stones from the list below:

anubisath idol
chrominius
giant bone spider
mini-mind slayer
stitched pup
frigid frostling
crimson lasher
aqua strider
mechanical pandaren dragonling
jade crane chick
snowy panda
sunfur panda
mountian panda
pandaren air spririt
pandaren water spirit
pandaren fire spirit
black tabby cat
fox kit
darkmoon tonk
darkmoon zeppelin
darkmoon hatchling
clockwork gnome
dark whelpling
disgusting oozeling
gundrak hatchling
durotar scorpion
shimmering wyrmling
phoenix hawk hatchling
tiny goldfish (upgraded to rare)
BoP battle-stone upgrade for: magic, aquatic, dragonkin, elemental or undead

OR

nightsaber cub + 3 other TCG commons of your choice (grell, lichling, eye of the legion, xt, grimoire, puffer, scarab)

OR

nightsaber cub + darkmoon eye + 1 pets/stone of your choice from the big list above

... and an imperial moth. heck, you can have the moth for just making it to the end of this reeeeeaallyyyyy loooonnng offer, whether you decide to trade with me or not :)

lemme know if you're interested. sorry for the wall of text.

Sason

Post by Sason » June 8th, 2013, 12:09 am

Not a problem :) I am kind of pet trader id say more then a pet collector. I mean I have some pets I absolutely love and would never ever get rid of but mostly the ones I trade I usually trade up. Mostly cause im a mount collector really and that can get pretty pricey lol. But have you thought about selling those pets for a darkmoon rabbit on a server? I know quite a few servers you can buy rabbits for like 25k and sometimes under! But dang your collection is impressive!

I think its probably just the breed 5 bunny I have had for a long time and have an odd attachment to the lil guy.. the other breeds I may trade for it but I understand that the speed one is better.

Rakeling

Re: WTT pets/mottled drake for blizz/CE pet

Post by Rakeling » June 8th, 2013, 5:18 pm

oh trust me, i'm trying to sell them :) it just takes forever. i could do a modified version of the offer (same idea, slightly less stuff) for the h/s rabbit if you're interested.