Officers meeting silvermoon EU!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Officers meeting silvermoon EU!

Post by Mummymermaid » March 16th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Had a lovely meeting today but as a few officers didn't turn up i thought i would write in here as well as send ingame mails.
we have a fair few officers now and i am always looking for more, you were all picked because your lovely you have done much for the guild and i thought you would make good officers ^^ with the amount of lovely peeps in the guild i can see many more officers in the future!
To sum up the meeting i am very good at doing guild party's..pet tourneys and bossing around ;p but i feel the guild is missing out on a few things that i can not help with due to lack of confidence time and knowledge and this is when i need my officers..
i would like my officers to please mail me and tell me what if anything they would like to run..now you don't have to do anything i will not demote anyone for not being able to take anything on ..for example i am wanting people to make events for scenios ..dungeons and raids ( lfr ones to start with we can build from there) old raids... iam rubbish at all these things although happy to take part when i am able i do not want to lead them..so can officers or indeed any member mail me if they want to do any of these things and please put events on the calender we have a ts3 should people want to use it ..it will be a great way to have fun and bond together as a guild..our guild is amazing lets make it more so! seira has got the ball moving by doing a lfr next sat in SoO ilevel has to be 496 please sign up and please make more events! webber has also said he would be happy to run scenios and dungeons! the guild and i need you ^^ thank you all..eilantha xxx