(US-H-Madoran)Spring has (finally!) Sprung Tourney

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H-Madoran)Spring has (finally!) Sprung Tourney

Post by Tizril » March 11th, 2014, 10:29 am

Hiya folks! It's here, it's finally here! Spring! Very soon we'll be done with the snow storms and ice storms and cold! This has definitely been the winter of our discontent eh. So, what better way to usher in the better, warmer, longer days than with a pet battle tournament? Why yes, we will take literally any excuse to throw one of these, how silly of you to ask! ;)

When: Saturday March 22nd, 7 pm server (yes, I know, it's not the first day of spring, but hey, Saturdays are easier ;))
Where: Hyjal, by the lake. Unless anyone has a nicer spring themed area they'd like to suggest.
Who: Open to anyone on WCP, MM, or PP on Madoran who is over level 10 (for raid group purposes.) *However* PP doesn't have much in the way of prizes yet, so you may wish to participate on a toon in WCP or MM, just to make it easier for gifting etc.
What: Here's where we're mixing it up this time folks! This is a three family tournament, you will be required to make your team up with one critter pet, one elemental pet, and one mechanical pet. This is to signify all the cute spring animals, the change in weather, and springs. Haha, lame, I know. :lol:

If anyone feels that there is one or two pets in particular that are hard to get and unfairly strong, let me know and we'll think about a blacklist. I don't think there's anything particularly difficult in those families though, so we should be good.

Anyhoo, good luck, and have fun!
Last edited by Tizril on March 11th, 2014, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terribletim68

Re: (US-H-Madoran)Spring has (finally!) Sprung Tourney

Post by Terribletim68 » March 11th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Sounds cool. I got some options. But not totally sure I'll make it. 7pm server time is 5pm my time. Typically on Saturday's I'm at our race shop working on my racecar, so I doubt I'd be home in time. But who knows, stranger things have happened. Sounds like a way fun tournament! 8-)

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » March 22nd, 2014, 1:34 pm

I just noticed Darkmoon Rabbit is a critter....

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » March 22nd, 2014, 3:39 pm

Petzy wrote:I just noticed Darkmoon Rabbit is a critter....
Yupper! It should be an interesting tourney!

Hannabev
MVP
Pet Score:6081

Post by Hannabev » March 22nd, 2014, 5:44 pm

Looking forward to it!
<3 Gaska, Littlest Pet League and Galuna/Galesdra, Warcraft Pets - Madoran
-Hannabev/Hannay/Hannai *Horde mains*, User Friendly - Ysera
-Emme *Alliance main*, Return to Sender - Ysera

Broskey
Pet Score:4948
Realm:Zangarmarsh-us

Post by Broskey » March 22nd, 2014, 6:28 pm

lol Not lame, think its funny you have mech's b/c of springs =) Should be interesting with the same pet families for everyone!