US/H/Madoran, Highmaul First Friday Event!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Brandmooin
MVP
Pet Score:5122
Realm:Madoran-us
US/H/Madoran, Highmaul First Friday Event!

Post by Brandmooin » April 30th, 2015, 2:21 pm

Hiya guildies!

This Friday we will host our inaugural First Friday guild event. For two hours we will tackle Highmaul Normal as an inter-guild event (CRZ on a space available basis, check in with me 5 min after the start time if you are CRZ. All CRZ should be in vent, ready to go). Ilevel 625 minimum, tank spots are filled with experienced tanks, room for healers and DPS. Late arrivals (some will still be working at the start time) should enter vent quietly and wait till the fighting is over to speak up, at which point we will summon you - again, space available.

The goal here is a big group of pet collectors, but there is a cap of 30 persons for Highmaul raid groups. So, in response to "do you have room for a CRZ or for my non-guildie friend/spouse/etc", I simply can't answer that until the evening of the event. Invites for the guilds will start about 10 minutes before the hour. At 5:05 I will assess the situation and proceed to invite the CRZ's and spouses on a space available basis, with team composition as a key determining factor. We may have room for everyone since the hard cap is 30, but some of the MC(40) runs ran with over 30 of us (WOOT!). In order to secure a spot one may wish to use their 625+ Madoran alt rather than their main, if they have such an alt available (and they are reasonably competent with said alt).

Don't sweat it if you are not too familiar with the fights, basic (very brief!) instruction will be provided before each fight.

Oh, we are a "no chatter" team so that the channels are clear for urgent communication, and to minimize distraction. Chatter during the brief breaks is welcome, and we can hang out after the run, too!

Please have your Vent set up in advance, as well as make any graphical adjustments you would need to be viable in a 30 person group. DBM is strongly recommended, and you should check for updates the day of the raid. Oh, the Greenwall add-on is strongly recommended, too, so that no matter which of the 5 guilds you are in you see the announcement that we are starting. I would hate to have filled the group only to find out someone missed because they were not in WCP and did not have GW enabled.

We will not delay the run for the 29 prepared people if one is not prepared, so please make an effort to set up in advance and to be on time. The benefit of this is that you can expect to finish on time, too.

We will take a scheduled 5 minute break about one hour in.

I look forward to running with all of you. Pet collectors for the win!

P.S.

Check out the conversation on our Facebook group, search there for WarcraftPets guild!