- Drop rates for the Strand Crawler seem to have increased significantly, with many players getting it on their first try after the patch.
- The Ammen Vale Lashling, Enchanted Broom, and Sinister Squashling all have new summon animations where they pop up out of the ground.
- Mini Tyrael can now fly in the air to follow players on flying mounts.
- The Panda Cub now often rears up on its hind legs and roars.
Apparently Blizzard didn't just add a lot of new pets in Patch 3.2. They also made a number of undocumented pet-related changes:
- Drop rates for the pet Crocolisks have increased significantly, possibly as high as 50%, or 1 in 2!
- Mini Tyrael has a new idle animation where he falls asleep, tosses and turns, and scratches his backside. He even does a little enrage emote upon waking.
- The Cobra Hatchling has a new summon animation where he slithers up from the ground.
- Several pets have had their size increased, including the three vendored Snakes, the Cockroach, and the Jubling.
- The Disgusting Oozeling now has a constant "disgusting aura" (rather than cycling on and off)