My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

[US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

[US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 5th, 2013, 6:05 am

US Illidan, Area 52, Drendan - all horde side from 156k-200k AH postings as of this message
Last edited by Guest on July 12th, 2013, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Kandystryper » July 5th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Still up on US Area 52 & Illidan Horde side AH 155k & 190k respectively

User avatar
Faelar
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: December 9th, 2012
Pet Score: 5418
BattleTag®: Faelar#1331
Realm: Thrall-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Faelar » July 5th, 2013, 10:54 pm

I'd imagine they will sit there quite a while at those prices.

User avatar
Melmo
MVP
 
Posts: 449
Joined: May 24th, 2012
Pet Score: 4490
BattleTag®: Melmo#1842
Realm: Whisperwind-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Melmo » July 6th, 2013, 2:30 am

Faelar wrote:I'd imagine they will sit there quite a while at those prices.


Indeed, lol ;)
Image

User avatar
Moriggs
 
Posts: 78
Joined: March 24th, 2013
Pet Score: 5352
BattleTag®: Alec#1785
Realm: Frostwolf-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Moriggs » July 6th, 2013, 2:32 am

I snatched one off the AH on my server for 20k. Don't want to grind one out and that seemed fair.

User avatar
Faelar
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: December 9th, 2012
Pet Score: 5418
BattleTag®: Faelar#1331
Realm: Thrall-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Faelar » July 6th, 2013, 2:42 am

I envy you Moriggs. I'm just looking to find one at a fair price or hope one actually shows up for my raid group.

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Kandystryper » July 6th, 2013, 2:29 pm

US Horde Area 52 (190k) & Zul'jin (200k) posted atm

I just scour the AHes guys these aren't mine lol - I just wish I had the g to buy it alrdy :/ and yea Moriggs - lucky you lol gratz


and btw, the only *grinding out* you can do for this pet atm is normal or heroic primordious - looks like next patch they may allow a chance for it to drop using bonus rolls in LFR

User avatar
Beana
Top Rater
 
Posts: 242
Joined: December 27th, 2012
Pet Score: 5366
BattleTag®: Beana#1484
Realm: Hyjal-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Beana » July 6th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Gratz morig I have seen people trade dragon kites for these on here! I hope they increase the drop rate or allow it in lfr. The drop rates are really unfair for just a pet and not a mount. Also 8 bosses to even get that 1%... I think that's really unfair.

User avatar
Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
 
Posts: 513
Joined: November 3rd, 2009
Pet Score: 5035
BattleTag®: Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm: The Forgotten Coast-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Sweetdr0ps » July 6th, 2013, 10:15 pm

have yet to see one cheaper than 120k and that was a bid on illiden or kiljaden, forget which

User avatar
Ono
 
Posts: 6
Joined: November 23rd, 2012
Pet Score: 4258
BattleTag®: Ono#1355
Realm: Tichondrius-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Ono » July 6th, 2013, 11:15 pm

There is one on tichondrius. 110K bo.

User avatar
Moriggs
 
Posts: 78
Joined: March 24th, 2013
Pet Score: 5352
BattleTag®: Alec#1785
Realm: Frostwolf-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Moriggs » July 6th, 2013, 11:44 pm

Faelar wrote:I envy you Moriggs. I'm just looking to find one at a fair price or hope one actually shows up for my raid group.



I had no idea it was supposed to be expensive like it is at this time. I just knew I needed to have one for my collection.

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Kandystryper » July 12th, 2013, 4:14 am

As of 5:15 am EST:

US Stormreaver Horde 150k
US Zul'jin Horde 195k
US Tichondrius Alliance - 100k

on a side note: US Stormreaver Horde also has ethereal soul trader (275k) and spectral tiger cub (200k) - i know many still lookin for those
Last edited by Guest on July 12th, 2013, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Livingdeath
Top Rater
 
Posts: 118
Joined: October 21st, 2011
Pet Score: 3525
BattleTag®: Doctor#1657
Realm: Lightninghoof-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sitings

Postby Livingdeath » July 12th, 2013, 4:27 am

4 on Stormrage Alliance side now. Varying from 200k to 300k... That's the most I ever saw at the same time, I was a bit surprised.

Too rich for my blood though!

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 12th, 2013, 4:32 am

Livingdeath wrote:4 on Stormrage Alliance side now. Varying from 200k to 300k... That's the most I ever saw at the same time, I was a bit surprised.

Too rich for my blood though!


yea same :cry:


***UPDATE***
and 5 min after I posted this I found a V.Horror for sale for 40k. After scouring many servers since this pet emerged - tons of time spent creating toons and running them to AHs main cities (hurray for fps being avail to them fairly close now) and deleting them since I am maxed out on toon creations across all servers in my hunt for this darn pet. It cost me a server & faction change on an alt but was well worth it. I will continue to post my sightings for others however :D

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 13th, 2013, 5:03 am

as of this post V.Horrors on:

US Stormrage - Alliance 170k
US Zul'jin - Horde 149.5k
US Mal'Ganis - Horde 250k
US Area 52 - Horde 245k

User avatar
Charyse
 
Posts: 89
Joined: September 7th, 2012
Pet Score: 3260
BattleTag®: Arcadia#1563
Realm: Perenolde-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Charyse » July 13th, 2013, 8:49 am

Softnsquishy wrote:***UPDATE***
and 5 min after I posted this I found a V.Horror for sale for 40k. After scouring many servers since this pet emerged - tons of time spent creating toons and running them to AHs main cities (hurray for fps being avail to them fairly close now) and deleting them since I am maxed out on toon creations across all servers in my hunt for this darn pet. It cost me a server & faction change on an alt but was well worth it. I will continue to post my sightings for others however :D



Congratulations!

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 15th, 2013, 8:07 am

Charyse wrote:
Softnsquishy wrote:***UPDATE***
and 5 min after I posted this I found a V.Horror for sale for 40k. After scouring many servers since this pet emerged - tons of time spent creating toons and running them to AHs main cities (hurray for fps being avail to them fairly close now) and deleting them since I am maxed out on toon creations across all servers in my hunt for this darn pet. It cost me a server & faction change on an alt but was well worth it. I will continue to post my sightings for others however :D



Congratulations!

thnx :D

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 15th, 2013, 8:13 am

as of this posting:

US Moon Guard - Alliance - 150k
US Stormrage - Alliance - 150k

US Zul'jin - Horde - 149.5k
US Illidan - Horde - 200k
US Mal'Ganis - Horde - 210k
US Area 52 - Horde - 240k

User avatar
Kandystryper
MVP
 
Posts: 209
Joined: April 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 4997
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Kandystryper » July 15th, 2013, 4:07 pm

as of this posting:

US Mal'Ganis - Horde -175k & 210k
US Illidan- Horde - 200k
US Zul'jin Horde - 149.5k

User avatar
Allegra
Top Rater
 
Posts: 10
Joined: May 17th, 2008
Pet Score: 4814
Realm: Thrall-US

Re: [US] Viscous Horror AH Sightings

Postby Allegra » July 15th, 2013, 5:31 pm

There's one on kil'jaeden 50k
As I was posting this, someone bought it and re-posted it for 149k

Horde side

Next

Return to (US) Pet Trading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron