I've recently re-created a battlepet scanner (alpha stage) which uses blizzard's api (my previous one was scraping sites). This program can get all battlepets' prices from over 20 different servers,both EU and US (my testing limit, although there isn’t actually any limit since it can grab a server's prices within 5 seconds), and evaluate them .
- it can produce a table for each pet's prices starting from the lowest (it scans any pet amongst 20 servers)
- it can sort all pets based on price so you can find which server has the cheapest specific pet
- it can evaluate historical data (atm a week's long data) and monitor which pet has dropped its price a lot
- it can sent notifications to dedicate discord channel
- It can manually scan for prices or log to my server to grab the hourly collected ones. All scans and the output are instant.
a) Further Push notifications on browser when a pet's price drops a lot(configurable)
b) Monitor somehow sales (i know it’s not accurate, especially on pets)
c) QOL things (like search field(fixed), etc)
d) maybe add mounts also
Video Showcase(pre-28/05/2021): https://youtu.be/5HiUJWdrcWA
reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/com ... arbitrage/
I hope you enjoy the video, any feedback is appreciated. In the following days (possibly within this week), i am planning to release here, either a binary from my program or the .py itself so you can use it, test it and evaluate it.
Thanks in advance for you time