Just some things I want to add that I learned from the previous run:
- I would prefer to keep it to 120s only, but I will not turn anyone away that is 110 or higher.
- We need at least one DH to make the Maiden achievement go easier, but more the better.
- I know it is older content, but one tank would be nice to have to control the boss(es). We never had one join last time so someone stepped in and played a tank for us on our last run.
- A warlock would help tremendously with summons. We had people joining at all times throughout the run and summons helped save time.
- Please be patient and be prepared to attempt at least a couple of the achievements multiple times. Expect a lot of repairs. Two or three of these achievements take some practice. The one run I did a month or so back took almost 6 hours to finish so plan on it taking a while, but hopefully it won't take that long for this run.
- Don't be rude or try to purposely fail the achievement(s). You will be kicked.
- I will do my best to provide feasts, flasks, and repairs, but any help with this is appreciated.