Where is Shoak?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us
Where is Shoak?

Post by Waynebrady » August 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm

I found him in a small cave on Nazmir but haven't been able to find him since. Every video, wowhead.com, etc., says he's at the Horde base camp in Gloom Hollow-Nazmir, but he's not. I mind visioned the entire place, and made a macro to find him, nothing...

Anyone know where he is at?

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12995
Realm:Aggramar-us

Re: Where is Shoak?

Post by Harpooha » August 18th, 2018, 7:09 pm

Shoak shows up as a vendor after a short quest line.

[url]https://www.wowhead.com/npc=132011/shoak#comments[/url]

Just a thought to pass on. He added a pet - [pet]accursed-hexxer[/pet] - after he set up shop. Not sure if it was the result of another quest or not.

Similarly, Happy Holaua added [pet]lil-ben-fon[/pet] after a kind of long quest line.

So if something is listed as being at a vendor and you don't see it, there may be a quest associated with it.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » August 18th, 2018, 7:43 pm

By the way I am Alliance, so I'm not sure that those quests pertain. Wowhead lists him at a horde-only camp, which can't be right... I recall doing a quest with him a day or two ago, but then haven't been able to find him since. I always complete chains fully, but he is still missing... Thanks for the info.

CutieTaunie
MVP
Pet Score:12014
BattleTag®:Taunie#1587
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by CutieTaunie » August 25th, 2018, 2:09 pm

I received an in-game mail from Shoak that he had someone for me to take care of. After some research, I did in fact find him in the Horde camp! I checked out what he wanted and it was just a bunch of pets for polished charms. I checked the vendor on a low-pop RP server with War Mode on without issue. I think it would be easy to buy his wares with War Mode off.

I'm also Alliance.

Jodmos
Pet Score:6700
Realm:Bloodhoof-eu

Post by Jodmos » August 25th, 2018, 4:45 pm

He is neutral to Alliance but the camp itself has Horde guards.

Accursed Hexxer is from doing a quest to light 5 braziers and kill the spawn that appears.

When I did Nazmir the quests to unlock him were near the end but I did things in order so it may have been available earlier and I just wasn't over that way at that point.