My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Polished Pet Charms

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Lazuliann
Top Rater
 
Posts: 22
Joined: February 10th, 2009
Pet Score: 6017
Realm: Feathermoon-US

Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lazuliann » August 18th, 2018, 3:43 pm

Has anyone gotten any of these yet?
I'm still trying to find out how to get them.
None of the trainer battles I've done have dropped any Polished Pet Charms yet.
I've caught several of the new wild pets and no charms have randomly dropped.
So I'm wondering how the heck do we get these Polished Pet Charms?

User avatar
Mathil
 
Posts: 3
Joined: October 18th, 2017
Pet Score: 5732
Realm: Frostmane-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Mathil » August 18th, 2018, 3:57 pm

We had three WQs awarding them today in the EU. Was unable to log in so don't know the exact amount, but I suspect that to be the primary source.

User avatar
Lazuliann
Top Rater
 
Posts: 22
Joined: February 10th, 2009
Pet Score: 6017
Realm: Feathermoon-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lazuliann » August 18th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Mathil wrote:We had three WQs awarding them today in the EU. Was unable to log in so don't know the exact amount, but I suspect that to be the primary source.

Lucky!
Since I've gotten world quests, not one single trainer has offered a pet charm reward.
I guess I'll keep looking.
Today for the US we have 2x Bandages, War resources, and Dragonkin Training Stones.

User avatar
Angelcat2887
 
Posts: 79
Joined: July 3rd, 2010
Pet Score: 6259
BattleTag®: Angel2887#2347
Realm: Aggramar-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Angelcat2887 » August 18th, 2018, 7:25 pm

had a few from world quests, but ive had most of mine from table missions.

User avatar
Lazuliann
Top Rater
 
Posts: 22
Joined: February 10th, 2009
Pet Score: 6017
Realm: Feathermoon-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lazuliann » August 18th, 2018, 9:47 pm

Angelcat2887 wrote:had a few from world quests, but ive had most of mine from table missions.

I think I've just been unlucky, so far.
None at the mission table, none from WQs.
Thanks for the info, though, I was wondering if we could get polished pet charms missions.
I'll have to just keep looking for them.

User avatar
Gráinne
 
Posts: 759
Joined: July 7th, 2015
Pet Score: 5698
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Gráinne » August 18th, 2018, 10:04 pm

I found one in my bag as I was cleaning out before logging off. Since the only thing I did was capture a couple of wild pets in Kul Tiras, it much have been from that.

User avatar
Aurae
Top Rater
 
Posts: 111
Joined: May 7th, 2013
Pet Score: 5535
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Aurae » August 19th, 2018, 2:37 am

Clear out the treasures in the zones, there are quite a few chests that have charms in them.

User avatar
Bigdog
Top Rater
 
Posts: 4
Joined: March 19th, 2013
Pet Score: 5988
Realm: Doomhammer-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Bigdog » August 19th, 2018, 6:42 am

I've got quite a few from wild pet battles, 15 I think from about 40 battles...

User avatar
Missbitt
 
Posts: 5
Joined: August 30th, 2017
Pet Score: 4840
Realm: Terenas-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Missbitt » August 19th, 2018, 12:09 pm

I've gotten them from world quests and mission table quests. But I haven't seen them pop up for a couple days, so it will be random. I also got some from a rare spawn (don't remember the name), but I believe there are few of them that drop pet charms.

User avatar
Digem
MVP
 
Posts: 498
Joined: August 1st, 2013
Pet Score: 6343
Realm: Fizzcrank-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Digem » August 19th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Lazuliann wrote:Has anyone gotten any of these yet?
I'm still trying to find out how to get them.
None of the trainer battles I've done have dropped any Polished Pet Charms yet.
I've caught several of the new wild pets and no charms have randomly dropped.
So I'm wondering how the heck do we get these Polished Pet Charms?


I have gotten some as rewards from random quests while leveling up, I have gotton some from pet battle world quests at least one up today in US, and finally I now have one up at my mission board

User avatar
Lordy
 
Posts: 50
Joined: January 4th, 2017
Pet Score: 6090
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lordy » August 20th, 2018, 5:04 am

I've had a few drop from PvE battles in the wild but most of mine have come from the Mission table and World quests. You seem to be able to accumulate them at a good rate though.

Oddly PvP battles still reward Shiny Pet charms on those rare occasions when a reward drops. This will probably be fixed though at some point I guess.

User avatar
Gráinne
 
Posts: 759
Joined: July 7th, 2015
Pet Score: 5698
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Gráinne » August 20th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Lordy wrote:Oddly PvP battles still reward Shiny Pet charms on those rare occasions when a reward drops. This will probably be fixed though at some point I guess.

Considering how (not!) well the devs reward PvP, I wouldn't hold my breath! :P

User avatar
Lolfixheal
 
Posts: 213
Joined: November 9th, 2008
Pet Score: 5999
BattleTag®: Akasut#2294
Realm: Bronze Dragonflight-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lolfixheal » August 21st, 2018, 6:29 am

Bigdog wrote:I've got quite a few from wild pet battles, 15 I think from about 40 battles...


Less than the 19 ish from a single WQ, extremely bad value :o

User avatar
Lordy
 
Posts: 50
Joined: January 4th, 2017
Pet Score: 6090
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lordy » August 21st, 2018, 7:16 am

Lolfixheal wrote:
Bigdog wrote:I've got quite a few from wild pet battles, 15 I think from about 40 battles...


Less than the 19 ish from a single WQ, extremely bad value :o


Cripes yes you wouldn't want to make that your main method of gathering charms as It would drive you bonkers farming bee after frog after bee. Still I guess its a handy way to pick up those odd one or two charms if you are just a little short of buying that shiny new pet!

User avatar
Rosqo
 
Posts: 193
Joined: April 26th, 2017
Pet Score: 4721
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Rosqo » August 21st, 2018, 3:30 pm

It’s super lousy these aren’t rewarded from pvp battles. Hopefully once at level cap they will reward them. It could make them potentially farmable though if your half decent at pvp but I guess it’s rewarding the time and effort involved.

Edit: looks like this was fixed so that pvp battles reward polished stones now. Lots of potential to farm these now.

Gavll
 
Posts: 2
Joined: October 1st, 2016
Pet Score: 1471
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Gavll » August 24th, 2018, 4:54 am

I've managed to collect over 250 now but I don't know what to spend them on!

Has anyone compiled a list of the best BfA pets?

User avatar
Lordy
 
Posts: 50
Joined: January 4th, 2017
Pet Score: 6090
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Lordy » August 24th, 2018, 9:38 am

Rosqo wrote:It’s super lousy these aren’t rewarded from pvp battles. Hopefully once at level cap they will reward them. It could make them potentially farmable though if your half decent at pvp but I guess it’s rewarding the time and effort involved.

Edit: looks like this was fixed so that pvp battles reward polished stones now. Lots of potential to farm these now.


This has been fixed by the look of it. I was awarded Polished Charms twice yesterday while doing a bit of PvPing.

User avatar
Uduwudu
 
Posts: 363
Joined: June 30th, 2016
Pet Score: 5406
Realm: Draka-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Uduwudu » August 24th, 2018, 10:10 am

Hi,

Weird ... I hit 120 and still not a single pet trainer or fight anywhere and folks here are saying yeah, and no information on any of them ... just weird.

maybe I have to travel to Antartica and then the Artic Circle first before I can find one single inch of information that is not slightly invisible!

User avatar
Mehetabel
Top Rater
 
Posts: 539
Joined: November 2nd, 2012
Pet Score: 6231
Realm: Lightbringer-EU

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Mehetabel » August 24th, 2018, 10:56 am

Uduwudu wrote:Weird ... I hit 120 and still not a single pet trainer or fight anywhere and folks here are saying yeah, and no information on any of them ... just weird.


They are World Quests, which have to be unlocked first. Once they are unlocked, you get 3 or 4 pet trainer WQ's a day, at least a couple usually award pet charms too.

Unlocking WQ's is super easy: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-f ... rld-quests
Image

User avatar
Uduwudu
 
Posts: 363
Joined: June 30th, 2016
Pet Score: 5406
Realm: Draka-US

Re: Polished Pet Charms

Postby Uduwudu » August 24th, 2018, 11:25 am

Mehetabel wrote:... They are World Quests, which have to be unlocked first. Once they are unlocked, you get 3 or 4 pet trainer WQ's a day, at least a couple usually award pet charms too.

Unlocking WQ's is super easy: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-f ... rld-quests


Thanks ... I thought that stuff was PvP ... and will get on it right away.

Next

Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests