Share pet collecting news and advice.
Milotha
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5084
BattleTag®: milotha#1158
Realm: Silver Hand-US

PVP Bonus Weekend

Postby Milotha » March 20th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Wishing all of those going for the prestige pets a good pvp bonus weekend grind. I'm starting to lose my sanity in the small number of matches I've done, but I have nearly gotten 4/5th a prestige level. Going to name this pet PITA when I get him. Fight on my fellow pet battlers and if you see a noob paladin running around like a chicken with her head cut off, it's probably me.

Mehetabel
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5165
Realm: Lightbringer-EU

Re: PVP Bonus Weekend

Postby Mehetabel » March 21st, 2017, 3:35 am

Right there with you! :lol:

I have done a fair bit of pvp over the years as my OH loves it but this is still a hard slog! But we're all mad and will do anything for pets so . . . :lol:

Hearte
MVP

Pet Score: 4940
Realm: Cenarius-US

Re: PVP Bonus Weekend

Postby Hearte » March 21st, 2017, 10:24 am

So glad I picked DH for my alt Prestige 7 grind for the Horde gruntling. They are insanely easy to play, and stacking Mastery gives you tons of extra speed, which is nice for breezing through WQs. Normally I just do one arena skirmish win per day for the daily bonus, but I was doing one BG win this week as well. Definitely helped bump the honor up. Very nearly at the halfway point for Prestige. It's going to be so weird not playing this alt when it's all over, but wow, it will be such a huge relief. Here's hoping that Blizzard does not add more Prestige pets...ever.

Return to Pet Collecting