Has anyone made a must have list for WoD?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nyorai
Pet Score:5685
BattleTag®:jprich#1557
Realm:Draka-us
Has anyone made a must have list for WoD?

Post by Nyorai » October 7th, 2014, 7:59 am

Like the title says, any list out there of super useful pets we should have at 25 to start beating on the new pets we will encounter?

Ive looked around but no concrete list anywhere. =(

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12649
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Has anyone made a must have list for WoD?

Post by Chibimage » October 7th, 2014, 8:42 am

I have defeated all the Menagerie battles and the Draenor Tamers successfully (also with the Elekk Plushie required 2 pet battles but I'll be writing that guide up soon) and here is the list of pets I used:

Note; all fights can be found at my website [url=http://murlocharbor.com]Murloc Harbor[/url] with videos and descriptions! :)

This is quite a long and varied list, because the type of Menagerie battles you will be encountering on a daily basis are quite varied. It's all rather delightfully fun actually :) My most favorite part of WoD of course! :)

<snip> check link below for full comprehensive list!! :)

Few replies down VVVV
Last edited by Chibimage on October 14th, 2014, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyorai
Pet Score:5685
BattleTag®:jprich#1557
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Nyorai » October 8th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Good looking.
Will check out the blog.

Awq
Realm:Shattered Halls-eu

Post by Awq » October 9th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling
I am glad to hear this, I never found a use for mine. The other Dragonhawks were better in pretty much any situation. Does the breed matter? I only have H/H, since the Blue Dragonhawk specializes in Health.

Chibimage
Top Rater

Post by Chibimage » October 9th, 2014, 9:38 pm

No I don't think so - I used it because the fight was super easy and I just thought a pretty, under used pet would be a nice choice :) I'm sick of seeing all the same pets all the time - even if by and large they are rather useful and hence, why they are used! :)

Awq
Realm:Shattered Halls-eu

Post by Awq » October 9th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Chibimage wrote:No I don't think so - I used it because the fight was super easy and I just thought a pretty, under used pet would be a nice choice :) I'm sick of seeing all the same pets all the time - even if by and large they are rather useful and hence, why they are used! :)
I agree! I like using underused pets. I generally do a good job using them efficiently. I sadly could never find a good use for my H/H Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling. It always felt weak compared to my P/S Red Dragonhawk Hatchling or my S/S Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling.

My most successful Blue Dragonhawk hatchling experience was in PvP. I combined this dragon with Sunlight for the Dragon racial. I combined it with Wish to make use of its health. This team was mediocre at best! ^^

I am glad that I have a use for it now though!

Chibimage
Top Rater

Post by Chibimage » October 14th, 2014, 10:50 am

Posted a longer, more comprehensive list here on my site:

[url=http://murlocharbor.com/2014/10/14/pet-list-for-warlords-of-draenor-tamers-achievements/]Murloc Harbor - Complete List of Pets for Warlords of Draenor[/url]

This is just my take on it of course! There may be changes and switches and all kinds of stuff as we get new pets and as things get re-tuned, etc - but I completed every bit of WoD content with this list, so it's solid for now. :)