Pet Battling in my dreams

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mtecnic
Pet Score:1001
Realm:The Scryers-us
Pet Battling in my dreams

Post by Mtecnic » December 10th, 2014, 10:19 am

Is this bad? When I play and battle for a few hours at night before I sleep I seem to be stuck at the beginning of the REM stage and i'm swapping pets and activating talents in fights and then waking up.

Anyone else? lol

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Re: Pet Battling in my dreams

Post by Jesjbrown » December 10th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Haha! I've definitely had pet battle dreams, but usually there's one on the Auction that I really want and I'm scrambling for gold in the dream. I've had to check the armory in the morning to make sure I'm not sleep bidding on stuff.

Cheldoll
Top Rater
Pet Score:9870
BattleTag®:Cheldoll#1232
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Cheldoll » December 12th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Lol! I've definitely had some pet battle dreams... maybe even pet battle nightmares of me losing repeatedly to the same trainer.

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » December 15th, 2014, 11:01 am

the only WoW dream i had was that i was dps in a group in something similar to sunken temple. there was a maze of passageways that went up, down and sideways......the tank kept rushing off to a new encounter and everyone would run to keep up and get lost. the passageways got smaller and smaller until it looked like you were squeezing through some tiny tunnel in a pyramid. the being lost in a dangerous and the feeling of being suffocated woke me up