Nat Pagle Lure?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us
Nat Pagle Lure?

Post by Saviya » December 12th, 2014, 4:29 am

I got Nat Pagle as a follower tonight but my quest glitched and said I didn't meet the requirements. I reopened and it finished fine, but I don't have his lure now, and I can't find any way to get another. Do I still need it once he's my follower or do I just have a chance at lunkers since he's assigned at my garrison? Was hoping to get a start towards my shark tonight but I've been fishing so much today my eyes are crossing, lol.

Pigpen
Top Rater
Pet Score:5855
BattleTag®:Pigpen#1677
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Re: Nat Pagle Lure?

Post by Pigpen » December 12th, 2014, 7:38 am

Hey Saviya!

Once you have Nat set up in your Fishing Shack, you will not have the lure to use any longer. If he is showing he can collect the lunkers, you are good to go. I have fished up a few already, but those things can get mind-numbingly boring to farm up.

Good luck!

Pigpen

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » December 12th, 2014, 7:48 am

Thank you so much!

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » December 16th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Pigpen wrote:Hey Saviya!

Once you have Nat set up in your Fishing Shack, you will not have the lure to use any longer. If he is showing he can collect the lunkers, you are good to go. I have fished up a few already, but those things can get mind-numbingly boring to farm up.

Good luck!

Pigpen
I here you there! I fished for a couple hours after I got him all set up. Got a total of 4 coins worth. 46 more to go! Sigh...
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Pigpen
Top Rater

Post by Pigpen » December 16th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Dakaf wrote:
Pigpen wrote:Hey Saviya!

Good luck!

Pigpen
I here you there! I fished for a couple hours after I got him all set up. Got a total of 4 coins worth. 46 more to go! Sigh...
I have no done TOO much more, but I still am only up to something like 13. Ugh.

Pigpen

Iibis
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Iibis » December 16th, 2014, 6:19 pm

I got 19 coins on my alt that used to be my main. Now I'm trying to decide whether to do the rest of them on my main who would get Nat Pagle rep at the same time, to maximize the gain. I would need to fish up 146 coins (mount+pet) on my main and 31 coins on my alt (2nd pet) just to get the pets and the mount. If the 2nd pet ever gets added that is.

I was testing whether having 1100+ fishing skill would make it faster to catch lunkers. I couldn't see any difference between 1100+ and ~950. I was getting one in around 100 casts. In Shadowmoon Valley I first had the best luck and got 5 quite fast, but when I returned I then had to fish over 200 casts to get one again... Nice misleading rng there, especially since I'm horde and it's a bit slow to get to SMV. :D

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » December 17th, 2014, 12:15 pm

I don't know if anyone else has seen this with Nat, but it's a weird one. I was fishing for lunkers on the edge of a waterfall in Nagrand (sorry I don't have the cords). Nat would show up and make his comment and then drop dead. It wasn't once it was every time. He really needs to stop chugging his beers.

Pigpen
Top Rater

Post by Pigpen » December 17th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Dolz wrote:I don't know if anyone else has seen this with Nat, but it's a weird one. I was fishing for lunkers on the edge of a waterfall in Nagrand (sorry I don't have the cords). Nat would show up and make his comment and then drop dead. It wasn't once it was every time. He really needs to stop chugging his beers.
I think I need to find this waterfall. Might bring some humor to a nice, boring task.

Kandace
Pet Score:5575
BattleTag®:kandace#1519
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Kandace » December 17th, 2014, 12:57 pm

He drops dead in Tangleheart, Gorgond too. Made me LOL the first time he did that.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » December 17th, 2014, 3:12 pm

I had Nat drop dead on me once as well, not sure where I was at though. I think if his pathing gets stuck he just suicides or something. :lol: I moved down the shore a bit and he came and went just fine the next time.

Wish the Lunkers were as common as how often he showed up. Better yet they reversed, he showed up once an hour and we got a lunker every 10 to 15 minutes or so. (never timed it so not really sure how often he comes) :P

PS. Your thread has officially been hijacked! 8-)
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » December 17th, 2014, 11:13 pm

Pagle died when I fished in Lava one time. I just figured the lava killed him, but maybe it's a glitch.