Blizzcon/CE Pets Viable? Strat/Guide requested

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Monkeykibble
Pet Score:2069
Realm:Dark Iron-us
Blizzcon/CE Pets Viable? Strat/Guide requested

Post by Monkeykibble » December 10th, 2014, 12:22 am

As others have pointed out, there are very few, if any strats or guides for using blizzcon/CE pets due to so few people having them. I've been extremely fortunate to get all the CE pets outside of vanilla (D3 CE was extremely lucky...missed the reserve date, but a co-worker didn't have the funds to get his, so he let me have it!) But yeah, just wondering if people could put together something as far as the CE pet/Blizzcon pet viability or potential PvE/PvP pet teams. Thanks!

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Blizzcon/CE Pets Viable? Strat/Guide requested

Post by Luciandk » December 10th, 2014, 5:58 am

Lil Deathwing is probably the best of the bunch beside Murkalot.

Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Blixtiya » December 10th, 2014, 8:39 am

I dont know, while I dont have it, Im very interested in how netherwhelp would do in pvp, I see potential

Melfice
Top Rater
Pet Score:3357
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Melfice » December 10th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Lil' Deathwing is a beast in PvP...Netherwhelp is a lot of fun in PvE, but for some reason I have never used him in PvP yet haha. Because of this thread, I will give him a try!

Also, I like Grommloc a lot too with the fun comp I setup with Yu'la, and Mini Diablo. Its fun, and people never see Mini Diablo in PvP pet battles. I setup with Yu'la and use Celestial Blessing for the swap to Mini Diablo. He can take some hits, and deals out good damage. Grommloc cleans up the trash, and its a fun comp I like using.

I use the Panda Bear (CE pet) for one of my bleed teams. What other Blizzcon/CE pets do I use for PvP...oh that's right....Frosty!!! Awesome pet in PvP and I love using him :)