Pet Daillies Help..

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Chillibilly
Pet Score:8351
Realm:Tichondrius-us
Pet Daillies Help..

Post by Chillibilly » December 9th, 2014, 5:11 pm

So trying to go for Trunks, I've noticed that some of the trainers that should have dailies don't... Accoste and Trixxy in particular and I have the required achievements for them.. Have had them for over two years, and I used to be able to do these dailies... I stopped a while ago so I'm not sure when this problem started..

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix this?

Sedaii
MVP
Pet Score:8199
BattleTag®:Sedaii#1645
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Pet Daillies Help..

Post by Sedaii » December 9th, 2014, 8:11 pm

I haven't run into that problem. Have you tried to click on her to see if she has the quests? If you want we can try a cross realm party and see if you can access the same ones I can? Let me know if you want to give that a try.
Sedaii#1645

Find me on Madoran:

Chillibilly

Post by Chillibilly » December 9th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Hey Sedaii, yeah sure man I'd love to try that, and yeah talking to her doesn't give me any quests... Trixxy and Accoste are bugged like this as well as all the trainers in Outland.. So as of right now it's impossible for me to get Trunks.. Sigh

Havok#1252 if you can add me so we can try it

Sedaii
MVP
Pet Score:8199
BattleTag®:Sedaii#1645
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Sedaii » December 10th, 2014, 12:22 am

Chillibilly wrote:Hey Sedaii, yeah sure man I'd love to try that, and yeah talking to her doesn't give me any quests... Trixxy and Accoste are bugged like this as well as all the trainers in Outland.. So as of right now it's impossible for me to get Trunks.. Sigh

Havok#1252 if you can add me so we can try it
So that was weird. I could pick up the quest and it wasn't there for you. Sorry it didn't work. Let me know how it gets resolved? I am curious now.

Best of luck :D
Sedaii#1645

Find me on Madoran:

Chillibilly

Post by Chillibilly » December 10th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Another day and nothing... Still can't fight anybody in Outlands or the two Grand masters in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms..

This really blows and is making me not wanna play this game at all

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » December 10th, 2014, 3:04 pm

I assume you've done all the tamers leading up to them and have been able to do them in the past? If that is the case the only thing I can suggest would be to submit a ticket in game. If you haven't done them in the past you should probably start following the quest chain to see if you can pick up one of the quests along the way and then work your way to them.

Chillibilly

Post by Chillibilly » December 10th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Yeah I already did the quests a long long time ago... I have the dailies for everyone else, and I have all the achievements.. I've had a ticket in game for over a day now, just playing the waiting game now :(

Iibis
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Iibis » December 10th, 2014, 8:05 pm

One more attempt at troubleshooting, do you happen to have an alt at the other side of factions who might have picked up the early tamer quests? That might bug it out.