Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Furkel » November 29th, 2014, 4:19 am

I've been away from this post for a while but it's time to get back into it BECAUSE: my next lvl 25 will be my 400th! Pick something special for me, cos I can't decide!

As for you, Askastraza: never underestimate the usefulness of a two-headed dragon... er, chromatic monstrosity... thing. Level your [pet]Chrominius[/pet], is my point!

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » November 29th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Furkel wrote:I've been away from this post for a while but it's time to get back into it BECAUSE: my next lvl 25 will be my 400th! Pick something special for me, cos I can't decide!
Congratulations on you 400th pet! In honor of your achievement and WoW's, I think you should level Molten Corgi. It's adorable, and you'll always be able to remember your leveling anniversary as well at 10 years of WoW!

I finally leveled my Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling! I need another one to start working on. Something to help me beat those garrison dailies.

(Sorry, can't get the pet links to work :( )

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 30th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Voskres wrote:
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], [pet]Grommloc[/pet], [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] are just begging to join you in WoD.

At least 3 for me, please.
I was so wrapped up in other things I totally forgot to report the glorious sounds of victory for these three scrappers.

[profile]Jesjbrown[/profile] I have a go to pet that seems to a bit overlooked for you. Try finding and leveling a rare [pet]jade oozeling[/pet] they're surprisingly versatile pets.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » December 1st, 2014, 10:16 am

Majorchit wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], Your [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet] wants to run free in Draenor.
My little Fawn has run around all of Draenor, and fought that stuffed elekk several times, so is now a proud lvl 25.

Faithhealer, shame on you leaving your lil' Tarecogosa so low, she deserves better than that. While you are at it, also level your Panda Water Spirit, and your Living Sandling.

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » December 2nd, 2014, 11:04 am

Tipperscales you're Aqua strider and Ashstone core could really use some love :D

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » December 5th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Supermutant86 wrote:Voskres, would be good if you could lvl-up your graboids - Larva, Mr. Grubbs and Maggot.
Finally done, as well as about 15 other WoD pets that have been leveled either by finishing off or by stones.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], time to level [pet]Darting Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet] and [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet].

At least 3 please.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » December 7th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Jesjbrown[/profile] I have a go to pet that seems to a bit overlooked for you. Try finding and leveling a rare [pet]jade oozeling[/pet] they're surprisingly versatile pets.
My little jade oozeling, is all leveled up. (Didn't farm a rare, but I used some pet charms to make mine blue).

[profile]Voskres[/profile] - I think you should level some shiny purple pets because glowy purple pets are the best. [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Droplet of Y'Shaarj[/pet]!

Three more for me please! And a heads up, I've decided to name the pets I level through here after the person who gave me the challenge. So [profile]Faithhealer[/profile], my leveled little oozling is Faithhealing all across Draenor. :D

Saikred
Top Rater
Pet Score:2978
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Saikred » December 8th, 2014, 7:50 am

Jesjbrown wrote: And a heads up, I've decided to name the pets I level through here after the person who gave me the challenge. So [profile]Faithhealer[/profile], my leveled little oozling is Faithhealing all across Draenor. :D
This is a great idea :)
Collection: http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Saikred/
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Junara/simple

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 9th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Voskres wrote:
Supermutant86 wrote:Voskres, would be good if you could lvl-up your graboids - Larva, Mr. Grubbs and Maggot.
Finally done, as well as about 15 other WoD pets that have been leveled either by finishing off or by stones.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], time to level [pet]Darting Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet] and [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet].

At least 3 please.
Done :D

Jesjbrown youre Adder, Albino Chimaeraling and Darkmoon Hatchling could really use some love in WOD

Riena
Pet Score:7197
BattleTag®:Riena#1582
Realm:Drenden-us

Post by Riena » December 9th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Maylenne, I think you should level your Spectral Tiger Cub, Willy, and your Albino River Calf

At least three pets (rare only) for me, please!

Bobbyjoe
Pet Score:3628
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Bobbyjoe » December 9th, 2014, 9:37 pm

This sounds fun. I hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Riena, how about leveling up those pets from the Timeless Isle - Ominous Flame, Jademist Dancer and Jadefire Spirit.

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » December 10th, 2014, 4:36 am

Bobbyjoe, that [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] could be a lot stronger. You want your waveling to be a proper corrosive force in your menagerie, don't you?

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » December 10th, 2014, 5:09 am

Comemore wrote:Hi :)
Here are some pets you might want to level: Magic Lamp, frostwolf ghostpup, filthling
They are now lvl25 :)

[profile]Vidrax[/profile], I see you got [pet]Argi[/pet] :) level her to 25.

Next poster; 2-3 pets please :)

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 10th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Askastraza wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] I think you should take your[pet] Dartling Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet], and [pet]Bush chicken[/pet] out for a walk or something sometime, they might need it.
Gon the hatchling, Fiasco the flamefly and Rubberneck the Bush chicken - Done!

[profile]Lakestone[/profile] how about leveling your [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet], [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] and one of my faves, the [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet]?

Starrefyre
Pet Score:12192
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Starrefyre » December 11th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Graven your Stormwing could use some love.

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 12th, 2014, 1:19 am

Riena wrote:Maylenne, I think you should level your Spectral Tiger Cub, Willy, and your Albino River Calf

At least three pets (rare only) for me, please!
All three are running strong on level 25 :D

Starrefyre These 3 are feeling lonely on level 1 Brilliant Kaliri, Chi-Chi Hatchling, Chuck.

3 more for me please (rare only)

Riena

Post by Riena » December 12th, 2014, 10:35 am

Bobbyjoe wrote:This sounds fun. I hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Riena, how about leveling up those pets from the Timeless Isle - Ominous Flame, Jademist Dancer and Jadefire Spirit.
Power-leveled these babies the rest of the way in my Menagerie today!

Maylenne, your Harpy Youngling, Pandaren Air Spirit, and Everbloom Peachick are feeling neglected!

3 more rares for me please!

Jenhonu
Top Rater
Pet Score:3310
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Jenhonu » December 12th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Riena,
Your Sea Pony, Dread Hatchling, and Sunfur Panda are wanting some love. How about getting them to 25? :D

2 rares for me please!

Riena

Post by Riena » December 12th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Jenhonu wrote:Riena,
Your Sea Pony, Dread Hatchling, and Sunfur Panda are wanting some love. How about getting them to 25? :D

2 rares for me please!
Done already! Ready for my next set of 3 Rares to level. :)

Jenhonu, the Terrible Turnip and Stitched Pup are very useful pets to have in your arsenal. Why not level them to 25? =D

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » December 13th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Lakestone wrote:[profile]Vidrax[/profile], I see you got [pet]Argi[/pet] :) level her to 25.
Laruuna the [pet]Argi[/pet] is now all grown up and ready to butt heads.

[profile]Riena[/profile], your [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] would be extremely powerful if it were fully grown. (It's my go to pet for leveling near the Tavern in the Mists. All those critters feed nicely into the cat's [ability]Devour[/ability].)

While you're at it, your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and your [pet]Hydraling[/pet] need some love, too. Thrice as much, with all those heads.

Three rares for me, please. :D