An awfully big adventure

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us
An awfully big adventure

Post by Papazol » December 6th, 2014, 3:45 pm

I create this topic to save some strategies, what i used to get this achiev.
Note #1. This week tournament:
Taran Zhu - lil'ragnaros (wave, trap, sons), elekk, nether ray (str) (shadow shock). Started from rag's trap, waves, if trap didn't proc if 1-2 rounds, retreat. switch on elekk if stuned/blinded. After it ray with shadow shock - elekk-rag-rag dead-ray finished them all. Took like 5-6 trys.
Wrathion - perky pug (comeback, perk up, burrow), elekk, qiragy guard (speed) (crush, sandstorm, kick). Started from perky's comeback, burrow for orb, heal after cindy died, comeback alex to death. Qiragy started from kick, crush dah'da, switch on elekk for bolt, finish dah'da and alex. First try.
Chen Stromstout - rocket chicken (missle, toxic smoke, launch), elekk, anubisath idol (crush, sandstorm, reflect). Started from chicken - missle*2+launch+missle - tonsa died, switch on elekk for sleep - anub - sandstorm - crush chirps to death, reflecting sleep, after it - brewly. After anub's death chcken finished brewly, launching from barrels. Took like 8 trys before I remembered AI timers.

Papazol

Re: An awfully big adventure

Post by Papazol » December 7th, 2014, 9:07 am

Note #2 Darkmoon isle
Jeremy Feasel - Clock'em (jab, counterstrike, dodge), elekk, Lil'bling (SMCKTHAT.EXE,gift, make it rain). Started from clock'em - dodge, jab, jab... After counterstrike switch on elekk, and back on Clock'em. Clock died on 10% tank hp, Bling finished tank and monkey. Took 2 trys, cose first time tank stuned Clock.
Crishtof VonFeastel - Lil'ragnaros (magma wave, magma trap, sons), elekk, Lil'bling (SMCKTHAT.EXE,gift, make it rain). Started from Rag - wave, sons,trap,wave till end. Syd should be stuned and switched on mr. pointy, who killed rag. Eleek tanks before shield ends, after it switched on bling. Bling finished mr.pointy and otto. Took like 5 trys for good timing.

Knotrandall
Pet Score:4912
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Knotrandall » December 7th, 2014, 12:17 pm

You don't have to actually switch the elekk into the fight for this achievement, he just needs to be on your team. I thought maybe you were swapping it in to soak some big hits, but that doesn't seem to be the case (at least on Jeremy), so the swap could be left out entirely.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » December 7th, 2014, 6:51 pm

I had issues with Chen Stormstout ...tried Murloc harbors comps but only has s/s DAH so it didn't work

Your rocket chicken/Anub team works but it took 4tries and I highly recommend using squawk as rocket chicken's middle attack
It kept the pet alive just long enough

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » December 8th, 2014, 7:07 am

lol I'm sorry Tek, maybe it's my way of punishing all the S/S DAH PvPers hahahahaha :D :D :D

No really though, some of those Celestial fights are down to the wire! So glad we only have to do them once.

This tuesday is going to be adorable, so many of us at Noon EDT are going to be rushing to the Celestial Tournament to finish and get our Trunks!! :D

Beast_mast0r
Pet Score:3175
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Post by Beast_mast0r » December 8th, 2014, 9:15 am

I had trouble with Shademaster Kiryn, it obliged me to obtain Doom Bloom and level it to 25 to beat it.

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » December 8th, 2014, 11:06 am

Chibimage wrote:
This tuesday is going to be adorable, so many of us at Noon EDT are going to be rushing to the Celestial Tournament to finish and get our Trunks!! :D
Tsk tsk, you didn't get your plushie the first week? Now that I think about, does Trunks just get auto learned? I finished the achievement yesterday but I didn't get mailed a pet or anything. Hmm.

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » December 8th, 2014, 11:26 am

Sellys wrote:
Chibimage wrote:
Tsk tsk, you didn't get your plushie the first week? Now that I think about, does Trunks just get auto learned? I finished the achievement yesterday but I didn't get mailed a pet or anything. Hmm.
it get added automatically to your pets

Chibimage
Top Rater

Post by Chibimage » December 8th, 2014, 4:11 pm

I paid 5k for my Elekk Plushie. How much did you spend for a 3 days earlier Trunks? :P

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » December 8th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Say Chibi, since I cant message you as youve disabled messaging on the site.

IVe been making use of your guides to the daily menagerie battles. But could you -please- add easy quicklinks for the various fights? The page is very hard and laggy to scroll down due to all the embedded videos. Some cleanup would go a long way to find specific fight info.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » December 8th, 2014, 5:31 pm

Just type the pet name(s) in the Search box in the near-top right, it should take you right to the specific video and cut down on search time. At least that's what's worked for me, even when I don't use her strats I like to check them out.

Adorabella_x
MVP
Pet Score:6944
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Adorabella_x » December 8th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Omg finally I got Jeremy Feasel down!!!

Build:
Slot 1: Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling - Breath/Thunderstorm/Decoy

Slot 2: Elekk Plushie

Slot 3: Darkmoon Tonk - Missile/Shock and Awe/Ion Cannon

I used this fab vid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNmCjChx8k

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » December 8th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Chibimage wrote:I paid 5k for my Elekk Plushie. How much did you spend for a 3 days earlier Trunks? :P
My main's a tailor. I prioritized elekk plushie over raid gear. >.>

Chibimage
Top Rater

Post by Chibimage » December 12th, 2014, 8:41 am

Hey Lucian - I think that's a broadband issue for you perhaps, as I've had to load my site on a daily basis through my Word Press login Dashboard no less (which adds to the load) and I've not experienced any issues. Or perhaps your Browser (I recommend Chrome for Windows, Safari for Mac OS)

There are quicklinks on the right of the main page under Categories but below that there are also tags - and the search bar, which is what I use when I want to find something fast :)

I've been thinking it'd be cool to show my Google Webmaster tools information. I have a relatively new pet battle site and it gets way more hits than I ever thought -- it's awesome to see how big our Pet Battling family really is, and how global it is. There are people coming from all over the world searching for Pet Battling information and I just think that's fantastic!

I wonder if this site here has Google Webmaster Tools, I bet the information on Stats would blow all our minds with how popular our little addiction really is!! :)

Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us

Post by Dirkie » December 12th, 2014, 9:44 am

I just got mine last night and thanks Chibi I used your site every time I got stumped. I agree some of the Celestial Fights are down to the wire and a few I had to do three tries before I was able to beat them. I wonder if everyone saved their bags from beating all the Master Trainers. I saved mine all and opened them after completing the achievement. Here is my loot list:
Undead Stone, Dragonkin Stone, Human Stone, Flying Stone, Well Loved Toy x4, Happy Pet Snack x15, Magical Pet Biscuit x4, Pet Grooming Kit x8, Hair Ball x13, Rope Pet Leash x1, Tattered Collar x3, bandage x19, Red Ribbon Pet Leash x1, Rusty Pet Cage x1, Fetch Ball x1, Magical Mini Treat x10, Chain Pet Leash x1 and Sack of Expired Pet Food x4

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » December 12th, 2014, 10:11 am

Chibimage wrote:Hey Lucian - I think that's a broadband issue for you perhaps, as I've had to load my site on a daily basis through my Word Press login Dashboard no less (which adds to the load) and I've not experienced any issues. Or perhaps your Browser (I recommend Chrome for Windows, Safari for Mac OS)

There are quicklinks on the right of the main page under Categories but below that there are also tags - and the search bar, which is what I use when I want to find something fast :)

I've been thinking it'd be cool to show my Google Webmaster tools information. I have a relatively new pet battle site and it gets way more hits than I ever thought -- it's awesome to see how big our Pet Battling family really is, and how global it is. There are people coming from all over the world searching for Pet Battling information and I just think that's fantastic!

I wonder if this site here has Google Webmaster Tools, I bet the information on Stats would blow all our minds with how popular our little addiction really is!! :)
Ive been using firefox for years and still do.

Papazol

Post by Papazol » December 14th, 2014, 11:41 am

Note #2a Darkmoon isle
Crishtof VonFeastel
magic broom
elekk or another carry pet
lil'bling
dance was:
sweep-wind-up-batter*3-wind-up (cow dies)-wind-up-sweep-wind-up (broom dies)-carry pet-lil'bling till end.

Note #3 Celestials this week
Shademaster Kirym
Crawling claw, elekk. qiragy quarding with speed more than 272. Started from claw - doom, grip, switch on guard, wait till dodge ends - kick, switch on claw - doom, grip, switch on guard - kick after dodge - crush - Nairn died. Crush Stormoen - sandstorm - crush till it died. Sandstorm, wait for summer dodge, stun in prowl, switch on claw - doom, slash, switch on guard, crush till prowl -kick it, crush till guard dies, claw - doom, slash. gg. Actualy in try i got it, both - claw and guard were dead for 2d doom proc.

P.S.
Knotrandall wrote:You don't have to actually switch the elekk into the fight for this achievement, he just needs to be on your team.
:o Looks like I have go and **** miself. :cry:

Papazol

Post by Papazol » December 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Note#3 Celestials this week.
Wise Mary. Quraji guaridan with 325 speed, elekk, scourged whelpling. Crush - sandstorm-crush till carpe died. Kick Spirus, switch on whelp. Call darkness-tail sweep till river died. (if possible Tail sweep-)call darkness on Spirus, whelp died. Guard finished Spirus. Took 2 trys, cose used slow quard in first.

Papazol

Post by Papazol » December 14th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Note #3 Celestials this week
Blingtron 4000. Unborn Val'kyr, elekk, quraji guardian with speed more than 272. Starting from val'kyr - doom-haunt-quraji kick-sandstorm-crush..-sandstorm-crush banks till death. After Au back to fight - (don't kill) kick him and switch on val'kyr. Val'kyr doom-haunt Lil'b-guard-crush untill kick-kick, kill Au, crush lil'b - guard dies, val'kyr uses shadow shock-doom-haunt- elekk tanks. Eventualy I won. But isn't too stable.

Zohdee
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Zohdee#1348
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Zohdee » December 16th, 2014, 7:34 am

Does this have to be done in one day? I only ask because for over a week I had trainers checked off, now none of them are.