Argi Issue

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Whitemage87
Top Rater
Pet Score:3773
Realm:Daggerspine-us
Argi Issue

Post by Whitemage87 » December 3rd, 2014, 6:09 pm

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem as me.. but I bought Argi, and even though I got a confirmation I didn't get the pet right away. And then when I DID get the pet, it just got put into my bags, and it disappeared from my journal about 30 minutes after I learnt it.

So, when I finally got the pet (and mount) I officially owned them long enough to revel in how awesome they look, and then they were gone....
Did ANYONE else have this problem?

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Argi Issue

Post by Luciandk » December 3rd, 2014, 6:14 pm

Sounds like a permissions issue, their server is likely overloaded. I never recieved Argi, but the grinning reaver has disappeared.

Rhum
MVP
Pet Score:11392
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Rhum » December 3rd, 2014, 8:29 pm

Not the same issue, another one
I did a couple of pet battles to start levelling him against the seagull etc by my fishing hut, Argi hit lvl 8 after 2 battles, but after logging to update here, I get "pet in slot 3 cant battle" (same in slot 1 or 2).
Ill just do something else till they fix him.

Slog
MVP
Pet Score:3322
BattleTag®:Bray#1583
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Slog » December 3rd, 2014, 8:37 pm

I got Argi to 25. I can't summon or add it to a team anymore. It appears in my journal as having no level.

Whitemage87
Top Rater
Pet Score:3773
Realm:Daggerspine-us

Post by Whitemage87 » December 3rd, 2014, 10:13 pm

I sent a ticket to Blizz, and surprisingly I got a response. They had to do some cache clearing on their end (I cleared my cache several times and it didn't fix it) and then I had to completely log out (no "exit now") and it fixed it. It only took a few hours for them to get back to me and fix the issue, no idea what caused it though.

Artemisthemp
MVP
Pet Score:10280
BattleTag®:artemisthemp#2337
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Artemisthemp » December 4th, 2014, 6:36 am

Whitemage87 wrote:I sent a ticket to Blizz, and surprisingly I got a response. They had to do some cache clearing on their end (I cleared my cache several times and it didn't fix it) and then I had to completely log out (no "exit now") and it fixed it. It only took a few hours for them to get back to me and fix the issue, no idea what caused it though.
Now I presume all with this issue brought Argi from the Web store and not the in game store since, my theory is that the game valid up again the In game store and since Argi or Grinning Reaver wasn't there, they couldn't get the key and therefor, it made the pet and mount unavailable despite you already having purchases it.

Guess I have to talk with with a GM
Last edited by Artemisthemp on December 4th, 2014, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » December 4th, 2014, 9:27 am

Why is Argi so freakin' tiny? =X

Annieb
Pet Score:13845
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Annieb » December 4th, 2014, 10:25 am

I never got mine, either. Current queue for ticket response is ~8.5 days. Bleh :evil:

I do believe I will get her eventually, but in the meantime... I miss my lil' space goooooooat! ;)