Argi is available

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Argi is available

Post by Luciandk » December 3rd, 2014, 3:59 pm

You can buy it through the Blizzard store. Its not available in the ingame store yet.
https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-pet-argi EU

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/ungulates/argi/
Stats is up now. Its a H/S pet. 1384/260/322

Very odd base stats for the breed. Seems like a dartboard pick to me. >.<

Sabriena
Pet Score:2866
Realm:Saurfang-us

Re: Argi is available

Post by Sabriena » December 3rd, 2014, 4:42 pm

I'm thinking about getting it on looks alone. Would it be worth getting the Argi for a main player on a team or is this a pet that looks good but might not perform so well?

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » December 3rd, 2014, 5:00 pm

Hrm, it has one obvious combo. Chew+Stampede. Doubling the damage of the chew hit. But then it will likely be below 50% when the stampede is over.

It has a move that benefits from going first. But its just barely slow enough to be ovecome by standard S/S breeds.
Id rather have seen a bit more health and power in order to milk the above mentioned combo. Not likely to be a pet I bother leveling.

Sabriena
Pet Score:2866
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Sabriena » December 3rd, 2014, 5:15 pm

That sucks. I wanted to get the bundle with the goat and the Grinning Reaver. I might get it anyway considering it's kind of cute. It's job will just be to sit there and look pretty.

Thanks for answering me :D

Beastlyserenity
Pet Score:3133
Realm:Draenor-us

Post by Beastlyserenity » December 3rd, 2014, 5:56 pm

I'm a bit disappointed in its abilities.
Expected it to be magic, or to have a few magic emphasized abilities.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 5th, 2014, 1:26 pm

A nice pet, and of course I bought it, but I wish Blizz didn't always stiff their European customers on the exchange rate. $10 US should be just a little over 8 euros not 10, and in sterling should be £6.41 not £9!

A little discrepancy in prices would be OK, but jacking up the price for their European customers by almost 25%, and for their British customers by almost 50%, is more than a bit cheeky!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 31st, 2014, 1:01 pm

Graven wrote:A nice pet, and of course I bought it, but I wish Blizz didn't always stiff their European customers on the exchange rate. $10 US should be just a little over 8 euros not 10, and in sterling should be £6.41 not £9!

A little discrepancy in prices would be OK, but jacking up the price for their European customers by almost 25%, and for their British customers by almost 50%, is more than a bit cheeky!
Paypal does the same thing to Canadian customers. ;)

But I just finally broke down and bought Argi. Not for the Red Cross donation, but because I'm a completionist and needed to have him. Payday was today, so...yeah.

No regrets.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3