Pet Battle pvp

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mimi22
Pet Score:6195
Realm:Arathor-eu
Pet Battle pvp

Post by Mimi22 » December 3rd, 2014, 6:35 am

Hello all.

I wonder if any have experienced the same, i cant do pvp battles with 2 lvl 25's and a lower lvl pet. Before this expansion i got battle after a few seconds..now im in queue forever. Had a friend having the same team set up, just to test..but none of us got any battle. Says average wait time..17 secs etc..but been in qeueu for 20 minutes.

Adorabella_x
MVP
Pet Score:6944
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Pet Battle pvp

Post by Adorabella_x » December 3rd, 2014, 8:04 am

I should image that some people either have other priorities (garrison for example). .. or that they are still leveling. I queued the other day and found a battle immediately

Mimi22

Post by Mimi22 » December 3rd, 2014, 8:55 am

Hmm ok..with 3 lvl 25 or a lower level in a team? With 3 lvl 25 its instant..i know ppl are busy with other stuff..but me and my friends was standing beside each other with the same lvls in our team..but no battle, after 10 mins we gave up.

(this was not an issue before this expansion)

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » December 3rd, 2014, 11:15 am

There is an achievement and a weekly quest for doing full lvl 25 team pvp battles, so that might explain why you are getting more hits there then in other brackets.
Also, because of the competetiveness of the lvl 25 bracket, it might be that with one lower level pet you won't be put into that bracket again to prevent inexperienced battlers from facing off against pet pvp pro's. This was still possible before the expac, if i recall. Maybe they implemented something like that?

Mimi22

Post by Mimi22 » December 4th, 2014, 5:40 am

Could be:) I have ask a gm but i had to submit it in bugreport, did this awhile back but guess it wont change.
Ty for answers