Why the Battle-training stole are not account bound

Share pet collecting news and advice.
GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us
Why the Battle-training stole are not account bound

Post by GrosBonda » December 3rd, 2014, 8:51 am

As the title said.... like all the other stone .....
am i missing some obvious reason , or it is just an other item to fix ?

Stormseeker
Top Rater
Pet Score:6801
BattleTag®:Stormseeker#1145
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Re: Why the Battle-training stole are not account bound

Post by Stormseeker » December 3rd, 2014, 10:45 am

If you're talking about the Flawless Battle-Stones then there are two types. The boa ones that you can buy from garrison pet menagerie and the ones you can buy from celestial tournament. Then there are the boe ones that you can get from any wild pet battle. So, no glitch, those are staying as they are.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » December 3rd, 2014, 10:50 am

The OP is talking about the stones to add a level to a pet. They are BoP instead of BoA and that's really annoying. I store all my pet supplies on an alt and right now all my pets are either < 10 or they are 25, so the levelling stones are useless. I don't have the bag/bank space on my main to hold onto these things, so end up wasting them. Really hope they fix it to be BoA so they can become useful when needed and not just a waste of bag space.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » December 3rd, 2014, 11:26 am

Rendigar wrote:The OP is talking about the stones to add a level to a pet. They are BoP instead of BoA and that's really annoying. I store all my pet supplies on an alt and right now all my pets are either < 10 or they are 25, so the levelling stones are useless. I don't have the bag/bank space on my main to hold onto these things, so end up wasting them. Really hope they fix it to be BoA so they can become useful when needed and not just a waste of bag space.
exactly.

Syah
Top Rater
Pet Score:11331
BattleTag®:Syah#1979
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Syah » December 3rd, 2014, 6:45 pm

Agreed, it's annoying to have them taking up precious bag space.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 3rd, 2014, 7:20 pm

I'm curious about this as well. It doesn't make much sense to me to make one set of battle-stones BoA, and the other set BoP.

I haven't seen any developer comment on the training-stones yet. My hope is that they're waiting on additional feedback, or haven't come to a decision yet, or are busy addressing other in-game issues first. Crossing my fingers that a change to the training-stones will come in a future patch that makes them BoA. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com