5.1 pets not spawning since reset?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lowbrowdeluxe
Pet Score:5394
Realm:Proudmoore-us
5.1 pets not spawning since reset?

Post by Lowbrowdeluxe » December 6th, 2012, 3:05 pm

I hate to end up being the one to cry wolf, but I've been camping out since reset at various spawn points for some of the newer pets and haven't seen one spawn yet. Anyone seen any?

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: 5.1 pets not spawning since reset?

Post by Bistromath » December 6th, 2012, 3:22 pm

From what i understand is that they all now have random timer spawns, and may not spawn at Resets anymore.

Lowbrowdeluxe

Post by Lowbrowdeluxe » December 6th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Edema wrote:From what i understand is that they all now have random timer spawns, and may not spawn at Resets anymore.
Yeah, pretty much as I understand it as well. But it's been 4 hours now and not a single one has come up yet as far as I can tell. The Stunted Yeti for instance I spent 2 hours hanging out at, and as far as I was able to tell before had about a 30 minute respawn rate. Wasn't too surprised not to see any at reset, but would have expected them to start spawning at about their usual respawn time after the servers came up.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » December 6th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Low if you have a horde toon i can bring you over or i have an ally toon on low pop server. ill be online in game in about 2 hours. i have seen and caught all the new wild pets on my two servers :)
tatra#1894 is my battle tag if you want.

Lowbrowdeluxe

Post by Lowbrowdeluxe » December 6th, 2012, 5:15 pm

Tatra wrote:Low if you have a horde toon i can bring you over or i have an ally toon on low pop server. ill be online in game in about 2 hours. i have seen and caught all the new wild pets on my two servers :)
tatra#1894 is my battle tag if you want.
I've caught them all, just camping for rares now while working. =) Did you catch any yet today since reset? Now that I'm home going to go check around and see if any have popped up yet.

Edit: Yup, they just hadn't started spawning I guess. Found a Fluxfire Feline, so they're around. Weird. I seriously was at the Stunted Yeti's spawn area for a good two hours and nothing spawned.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » December 6th, 2012, 7:40 pm

That's how it has been for a few days now. it seems like they wont spawn then bamm, all at the same time. kind of wonder if the new random spawn timer is set to spawn all new pets know at a certain time all together then wait for a while.