Pet Charms

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu
Pet Charms

Post by Vek » November 27th, 2014, 4:34 am

So Pet Charms is our new currency. Since I got lots of stacks of treats(from celestial tournament and still lots of tokens to buy more with), bandages(from leveling up all pets to 25 from pandaria trainers) and battle-stones(except I have now run out of flying stones due to the number of new flying pets in WoD) I only spend my Pet Charms on Battle-Training Stones.

This is a double edged thing to do. It really helps to speed up leveling the new pets but on the other hand I get less PvE battles to count against the 500 battles achive.

I guess Pet Charms is a good way for more casual pet-battlers to get treats/bandages/stones, but I would hope that they could add some high-end things to buy with Pet Charms.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Pet Charms

Post by Jerebear » November 27th, 2014, 9:07 am

I think the levelling stones are mostly useful for those people who still have a long ways to go until all 25's, which can be daunting with over 600 pets to do. I don't have much need for them at all so they just stack up in my bags.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » November 27th, 2014, 4:17 pm

With an upgrade stone or two assured each day, it's the perfect time to go back and get pets in the best breed! I'll do that once I have my level 3 Menagerie.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Caega
Pet Score:5857
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Caega » November 30th, 2014, 2:03 am

Another possible use for Pet Charms is pre-levelling pets. Pet levels are probably going to increase in the future. If you have enough Pet Charms, it may be possible to instantly level all the pets you want to max level. Eg. if you have 700 level 25s and pet levels increase by 5, you'll need at least 7000 Pet Charms (depending on what get with Mystery Bag) to instantly level them all to max level.