Warning about 'Sky Fry'

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Warning about 'Sky Fry'

Post by Luciandk » November 26th, 2014, 10:43 pm

The Sha'tari Defense vendor is not selling the new pet [pet] Sky Fry[/pet], but infact the old Sha'tari Skyguard pet [pet]Nether Ray Fry[/pet].

I bought one and it did not change from the listed offering. Staying the old Nether Ray Fry, and ive thusly put in a ticket about it.

Finnelis
Pet Score:9316
Realm:Kirin Tor-eu

Re: Warning about 'Sky Fry'

Post by Finnelis » November 27th, 2014, 9:24 am

I was also terribly disapointed to see they had put an old pet for the Shatarri defense faction while the horde equivalent got a brand new one. I feel cheated, however, nothing in there suggests it might be a bug or unintended; just unfair -_-.

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » November 27th, 2014, 9:53 am

it says right on his info that its being sold from the sha'tari defence vendor...

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » November 27th, 2014, 11:55 am

Finnelis wrote:I was also terribly disapointed to see they had put an old pet for the Shatarri defense faction while the horde equivalent got a brand new one. I feel cheated, however, nothing in there suggests it might be a bug or unintended; just unfair -_-.
Look at the Sky Fry, the journal lists it at being sold from the Shatari skyguard, but they also have the nether ray fry.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 27th, 2014, 2:16 pm

I've submitted a ticket as well, but I don't expect any changes to happen any time soon (it being holiday season and all). Hopefully if enough report the bug, they'll fix it sooner rather than later (same goes for the Sea Calf).
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com